Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Thank you both. From a pure phonetics perspective I think Evander and Blaise sound best since they are so totally different but still match.
    Blade, MD

XY: AR
    XX: CVN

Aquila * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrra * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Silvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Giles * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Peregrine * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Iman / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Najid _ Rafiq _ Tariq

You have such regal taste in names, Blade.

Yes, you definitely need more children .

Favorite ancient-Roman names for your sibset:

Antoine, Cassia {and}

{b} Augustin, Cicero, Felix, Julius, Marcellus, Maximus

{g} Aurelia, Laurentia, Lucretia, Marcella, Portia, Valentina
    "Close your eyes and think about it.

Which name do you really, really love the most?

Go with the one that makes you smile every time you say it."

--Suelain Moy, author

Thanks @apollonia. I love Aurelia (it was my choice if Antoine had been a girl) but everyone heard it as "aureola," which is why I've subbed it out for Aurea or Aurielle on the girls' list.

Portia is a great Shakespearean namesake but it's too porcine. And Valentina is lush and romantic but won't work with out surname.

I do like Julian and Augustine but worry that phonetically they're too similar to Antoine.
    Blade, MD

XY: AR
    XX: CVN

Aquila * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrra * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Silvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Giles * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Peregrine * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Iman / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Najid _ Rafiq _ Tariq

My favourites from your list are Blaise and Laurence. However, Blaise feels a little short (excellent middle material!) so my pick would probably be Laurence
    My second favourites are Cyprian and Evander, which I think I like better with Cassia and Antoine to be honest. Evander would be perfect! I'm not too fond of how Cyprian's ending is similar to the ending of Antoine.

Lionel and Malcolm feel all too blunt and ordinary for you. With Cassia and Antoine I would have expected Leopold and Malachy instead. Going more unusual would enhance the regal feel of the sibset rather than diminish it IMO.

Marius is sort of cool, but I can't seem to encourage it due to personal experience with at least 4, under-10 boys names Marius. Marius is a very common name in Norway, so it's feels at odds with Cassia and Antoine (never seen in Norway).
    Lucian is ok, but I've never personally been a fan. Pronunciation troubles and my love for Lucia gets in the way.

Suggestions:
    Vincent
    Ignatius
    Ptolemy
    Ephraim
    Ulysses
    Ambrose
    Homer (Hector?)
    Macsen
    Philo
    Eleazar
    Francis
    Olivier
    Pascal (Pascoe?)
    Åshild / Norwegian / 24 / Name Collector / Work: Daycare and the Library / Love to bake, read and listen to music

Emerence + Eulalie + Everild + Flora + Helena + Leonor + Louisa + Nimue + Ophelia + Rosalind
    Balthasar + Edmund + Emmanuel + Emrys + Ignatius + Isidor + Leonidas + Oberon + Valentine

Want to help me with my lists?
    GIRLS
    BOYS

Bloom + Blythe + Evening + Mercy + Vesper + Briar + Boone + Forest + Hawthorn + Prosper

From your list, I love Cyprian, Laurence, and Malcolm. Cyprian is very unique, like your other children's names. Laurence is so distinguished and regal.... <3 Malcolm is great, but I'm not sure how well it would fit in with Antoine and Cassia.
    Emiliana Pari Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Raphael
    Camellia, Valentina