Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Hugo at the moment-hubby not so keen. But the only name hubby and I BOTH agree on is Zachary...
    current favorite names:

Hugo/Zac/Eero/Reeve/Rafferty/Evander/Otto/Ralph/Otis/Rupert

Hattie/Reeva/Matilda/Winnie/Priya/Lola/Indigo/Thea/Mela

Emrys.

He's so balanced and versatile in my opinion -- strong and energetic, yet gentle and mellow; whimsical and unexpected, yet reasonable and grounded; and archaic with a great history, yet is in tune with the modern. Such a well-rounded and handsome little chap.

Beckett, Arlo or Hugo

Beckett sounds strong and fresh and that he would be a funny and intelligent guy.
    Arlo is short and simple - no need for frills
    Hugo makes me think of creativity and intelligence

Tobias. It seems so laid-back and serene, and gives me the image of soft golden yellows and pastel blues. It also makes me think of water - sailing boats in summer, calm lakes in late spring, the image of a little boy jumping across streams. My grandad was in the Navy and had an affinity to the water his entire life, so it holds special meaning to me that way. I just love it - it gives me a warm feeling whenever I think about it.
    Livia, sixteen.

Top Names:

Tobias Rowan | August Dmitri | Finnian Beck
    Saskia Maeve | Bryony Lilibet | Aurelia Salome

Namelist

Isaac Solomon

Why:

I have always loved the name Solomon. It has meaning to it for me, personally.
    I have always liked Isaac and have recently come to love it. I think both names together flow well.
    I don't normally go much on the meaning of names, but I like the meaning of these together, Isaac means Laughter and Solomon means Peace.