Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    I just had to do both Caspian and Phoenix. I couldn't only do one.

Caspian Sherlock Edmund
    Caspian is adventurous, energetic, and daring. He loves to be outside, run around, and play pretend, and he's very good at getting into trouble, but even better at getting out of it. He's very friendly, and likes to make sure everyone's included and having fun.

Books, reading and characters are very important to me, and the Chronicles of Narnia in particular bring back some good memories and add an element of magic, and once I started the literary theme, I just couldn't leave it. I love the combo so much, and I think it's really handsome, and the flow is perfect. The link to the Caspian Sea also has a calm, and peaceful image.

Colour | Light blue Element | Fire Season | Spring/Summer

Phoenix Arthur Blaise
    Phoenix is quiet, contemplative, and observant. He likes to think things through carefully and pays attention to detail. He may come across as a bit shy, but he'll always be willing to help others out.

I love the mythological link with Phoenix, which is so beautiful and intriguing. Arthur also has loads of namesakes important to me, and the connection to King Arthur and the Arthurian legends, which both my mum and I have been interested in. Blaise is also a nod to my parents' (and my own) love for maths, because of Blaise Pascal, and of course it's a great name in general.

Colour | Dark red or black Element | Water Season | Autumn/Winter
    Wholocked, history and chemistry loving teenberry (16).
    Hoping to be a mummy in the very distant future. Dreaming of...
    ✦ Pandora Valencia Fae ✧ Evanthe Lyra Annabeth ✦
    Little Misses
    ✧ Caspian Sherlock Walter ✦ Phoenix Arthur Blaise ✧
    Mister Men

"'Mycroft' is the name you gave me; if you could possibly struggle all the way to the end."
    • Mycroft Holmes • Sherlock (BBC) • His Last Vow •

Morgan Zachary is my all time favorite. I have recently fallen in love with Avery Glen (Glen is an honor name) or Avery Thomas. I would love to have a little Morgan and Avery some day. I'm trying not to get too attached to Avery though because unfortunately I'm pretty sure my SO would nix that immediately
    Ladies: Lucy Josephine, Emilia Margaret, Audrey Lucille

Gentleman: Morgan Zachary, Gavin Thomas, Rory Glen

Leo. It's handsome but cute to me, so therefore I can picture it on a toddler, child and adult. Another reason as to why I like it is because it hasn't switched over to the girls, and I can't imagine it doing so.
    I'm a Teenberry who is mad about names, royals & history. Not expecting, just collecting.

Adelina Sophia ♕ Magdalena Élisabeth ♕ Isla Aveline
    Leo Xavier ♕ Alexander George ♕ Thomas Archie

Lists: Girls names, Boys names and Combinations!

Crushes: Joy, Beline, Emiliana, Melusine, Désirée, Amadeus, Tristan, Octavius and Joshua
    GP Crushes: Holiday, Cherish, Ludovico and Zadok

It's between Archer Finley and Piers Lachlan. Archer Finley is special for the feelings it gives us. Piers means "rock" or "stone" and Lachlan means "land of the lochs" We both grew up in a city that has river and rock in the name. Are parents and grandparents grew-up either in that city or the neighboring city. Our son was born there and had his early childhood there. Lots of memories were made there. That city will always hold a special place in our hearts.

Maebry Eloise o Piers Lachlan
    Emma ? o Lily ? o Grace ?
    Charlie Hawthorne o Jack Wilder o Finn Archer
    -------------- o -------------- o ---------------

heart my son

George, it's a versatile solid male name with some history and I smile every time I see the name or hear it out loud