Steel
    Arrow
    Lynx
    Wolf
    River
    Cedar
    Valor
    Dalamar

As you can clearly see, I'm into nature-inspired names for boys. My dad is with the DNR and I grew up in a state park. Chetan (rhymes with Peytan) is the Lakota word for hawk and has been my number one boys' for a long while now. (Paul is my dad's name and would be the middle.) Steel and Dalamar are characters in one of my favorite series - AWESOME strong characters that I fell in love with in high school and then just grew to love the names on their own.

I love all of these because they're memorable, distinctive, easy to spell, and you don't hear them over and over and over again. Well, I should say you don't hear them a ton now; that might not be the case when I get around to using them, but still. These are the ones I just keep coming back to. With boys, I feel like you just hear the same twenty names used over and over again, and after a while they start to sound like generic brands. As in, "Oh look, another fill-in-the-blank." Aidan, Brandon, Matthew, Jacob. (Mind, I'm not bashing those names or anyone who loves them. I just feel like they're overused.)
    Kimimela Liv ("Kimmi") :: Farasha Jasmine ("Farah") :: Daenerys Anastasia ("Dany") :: Primavera Rain ("Prim") :: Arwen Juliet ("Ari") :: Ellaria Aislinn ("Ria")

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMcG0f0bmc4

Chetan Paul :: Jaxon Jacob :: Heath Conor :: Aspen :: Arrow :: Lynx :: Wolf :: Rafe :: River :: Kodiak :: Sequoyah :: Valor :: Cormac

Crushes: Adair; Winter; Esmerée; Isabeau; Avalon; Indira; Mariposa; Luthien

Newest discovered gem: Naia

Yet another name nerd among many.

Raphael! I see I'm the second vote for it, haha. Love how romantic it is, and the artist connection. Plus the angel gives it great meaning.
    - Elise -

- lists under construction -

At this moment, I'm loving Peter. Classic without being pretentious and familiar without being overused. And I love that it has one of the great all-boy nicknames.

Joseph has been my favorite for the longest. Joe. Pure strength.

Edward is also a long-time favorite... mostly as a way to get to Ned.
    Mom to:

Margaret Ruth (born october 2012)
    And
    Anne Marcella (born December 2014)

My favorite name is Edward. Not because of Twilight, but because of my late grandfather.

Jude. It was my first love and I always fall back to it. It's a name perfect for a little boy, a teenager and an adult. I just love it.