Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Macsen, Maxon; Paxton, Paxon ~ Thoughts?

Hi Berries!

I was wondering if I could get opinions on the names Macsen, Maxon, Paxton, and Paxon. I'm pretty sure I'm in the minority with Paxton/Paxon - from what I've seen, nobody else likes it.

WDYT? I love the nn Max for Macsen/Maxon, but is Maxon too trendy-looking? (Too Jaxon-esque?) What do you think about the sound of Paxton vs. Paxon? I'd love to hear your opinions!
    mabel * teenberry * writer * lover of names

Poet Elizabeth ~ Vivienne Mae ~ Araminta Rose ~ Ophelia Skye ~ Isla Pearl ~ Juniper Kay ~ Thea Penelope ~ Penelope Wren ~ Thalia Violet

Austin Jay ~ Archer James ~ Griffin Elliot ~ Everett Caspian ~ Brooks Alistair ~ Peregrine Levi ~ Maksim James ~ Stellan Parker ~ Paxton Jay ~ Clayton Phoenix

GPs: Persephone ~ Eunice ~ California ~ Elke ~ Aoife ~ Viggo ~ Cove ~ Sparrow

I like the nn Pax and I can see giving it a longer full name. I don't think that's trendy. Though the spelling Paxon is more appealing to me, it sounds like Pac Sun, hipster clothing store when I say it out loud.
    So I'd go with Paxton, which I actually like a lot.

Maxson/Macsen...not feeling. It's sort of the opposite. They both sound fine but they do look too trendy. Mac/Max/Maks are fun, but I feel like it's better to go with classic, Maksim (is that classic? I don't know.) or Maxwell

I really like Paxton. I don't think it's too trendy. I agree with the above comments regarding Maxson/Macsen. Good luck!

Out of these, I only like Macsen... but only with this spelling. It does look trendy, but has a rich history. I also love the nn Mac.
    Emiliana Pari Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Raphael
    Camellia, Valentina

I think they all look and sound very trendy and I myself am not too keen on either/any of these. Macsen I don't mind so much though, as I like the history behind it. I'd prefer Maksim greatly though!
    Zena
    Ariadne|Sunniva|Reverie|Freyja|Lalita|Cosima|Gaia|Calliope
    Emrys|August|Rune|Ari|Jesper|Luka|Nikolai|Ambrose