Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thoughts and Suggestions?

The name Britton is growing on me a lot lately, and even though the NN Britt is over used, I still always find it to be adorable. Britton is sitting in the top ten on my list, and the bonus is that my husbands family is originally from Britain so I thought it would be a way to tie in family roots? I’m not sure. But I would like some middle name suggestions. Thank you all.

Some of my own ideas that I'm not too sure on..

Britton Lydia Marie
    Britton Mary Elizabeth
    Britton Halle Grace

I love double middles but it doesn't have to be a double middle for a suggestion.

Suggest away!

I like it! The spelling is different enough from Britain, the fact that it sounds the same doesn't bother me at all. it's feminine, tough, and smart.

As for middles, it seems like you are fond of the classic names. out of your list I would combine them like this

Britton Marie Grace

Lydia is nice too, it has a lot of personality. I don't like Halle, it doesn't have the same class and personality as the rest of your list

A few others you might not have thought of

Clara
    Anna
    Alice
    Laurel

Quote Originally Posted by aubreylh View Post
    I like it! The spelling is different enough from Britain, the fact that it sounds the same doesn't bother me at all. it's feminine, tough, and smart.

As for middles, it seems like you are fond of the classic names. out of your list I would combine them like this

Britton Marie Grace

Lydia is nice too, it has a lot of personality. I don't like Halle, it doesn't have the same class and personality as the rest of your list

A few others you might not have thought of

Clara
    Anna
    Alice
    Laurel
    I'd love to use Anna as a middle but my oldest daughter's middle name is 'Patricia Anne' so I feel Anna would be too much the same.

Or instead of Halle I was thinking Britton Hazel Grace or Britton Etta Grace.

Yeah, Anna would be too much the same, but
    Britton Hazel Grace sounds lovely!

Etta is adorable too, but I prefer Hazel

Whatever you decide, don't think you can go wrong with using Grace as a third name