Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Maeve Opal: Hello, World!

Maeve Opal made her debut May 27 at 6:35pm, 6lbs 9oz, and 18.5inches.

Her first name has been my favorite name since I was a little girl - the first time I heard it I knew that if I ever had a daughter, she would be called Maeve. I ran my list of final contenders by the berries and got great feedback, confirming my choice.

The tentative middle name was Aurora based on berry feedback - but then hubby, as we were in hospital about to do the social security form, suggested Opal - name of a distant aunt and his favorite stone. I fell in love immediately. Maeve Opal it is and it suits her perfectly!

New England, USA
    Maeve Opal is just stunning! Congratulations!
    Anna Caroline & Grace Catherine
    James Patrick & Luke Donovan

Lovely name- congratulations on your healthy, happy bub!
    Mary, Constance, Esther, Camellia, Susanna, Yuki, Ottoline, Pello, Vesper, Flora, Alberta, Odelia, Dominica, Joan, Frances, Andy, Bessie, Theodora, Dossie.

Amias, Moses, Francis, Pello, Abraham, Obadiah, Peter, Lemuel, Bellamy, Walter, Barnaby, Sylvester, Halian, Arthur, Ezekiel, Roland.

Maeve Opal--just beautiful! Congratulations!

Congratulations! Your daughter is lucky to have such a beautiful name.
    Olympia/College student/Books, arts, glasses and coffee

Frances Birdie Jane & Oscar Ignatius CosmoEmmeline Twila Alice & Nathaniel Roscoe Wilde
    Esme Helena Mazarine & Axel Isidore SageTabitha Elowen Constance & Grover Elijah St John

Sylvie Bluebell Dashiell Roman Georgia Polly Jarvis Raphael Sybilla Florence James Peregrine Isolde Beatrix Adler Jack