Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Your Favorite Dog Names?

What are your favorite names for dogs? What resources did you use when naming your own dog/s if you have any? I recently found Dog Names by Jenny Linford and came across a couple I like (you can see the list here) but they were mostly ones I've heard before. My current favorite is Dax and I also like Woodstock for a Yorkie and Little Moon and Nakoa for a Siberian Husky.
    Declan
    Darcy, Quentin, Elliott, James, Marianne, Josephine, Henrietta
    Robin, Hazel
    Claire
    August, Hawk, Sydney, Primrose, Isis, Lavender
    gracenewgrace.blogspot.com

I love the name Darcy but that's because I have a gorgeous Cavalier King Charles Spaniel boy named Darcy I just thought the name sounded so regal and British, and really fit in with the breed traits

I'd also love a Siberian Husky called Rogue, a Springer Spaniel called Archie and a Dalmatian named Penny.
    Tasha. 21. Brit. Name Geek.

Anubis!
    Jace (Golden Retriever)
    Tuesday
    Hazel
    Augustus
    Nephillim (From Mortal Instruments)
    Lycanthrope
    Day
    Juno
    December
    I'm Shi. A young fangirl, writer, singer, actress, artist, and namer
    Fandoms include: Tmi/Tid/Tda, HP, Divergent, TFIOS, and Legend
    Girls names: Phoenix, Salem, Pryer, Indigo and Fox
    Boys names: Copper, Cobalt, Axis, Lake, and Uriah
    (PS. Sorry if i spelt something wrong...)
    PPS. http://www.wattpad.com/story/22091416-conqueror beta read my story Conqueror!

@darcydeacon
    Darcy does fit well with the characteristics of a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, how funny! I can also see Rogue, Archie and Penny on the dogs you named. I especially like Archie and Rogue

@shishi
    I like Anubis, Tuesday, Hazel, Augustus, Juno and Jace for a pup. It would be very interesting to encounter a dog with a name like Nephillim or Lycanthrope, I like it! Reminds me of the time I came across a young pit bull/lab mix the owner had named Corithia or Corinthia, can't remember which.
    Declan
    Darcy, Quentin, Elliott, James, Marianne, Josephine, Henrietta
    Robin, Hazel
    Claire
    August, Hawk, Sydney, Primrose, Isis, Lavender
    gracenewgrace.blogspot.com

If I ever get a puppy I will probably call it: Effi, Niva, Nora, Ezan, Hugo or Otto
    Wiktoria Weronika • Polish Teenberry and Ailurophile

Antonina Zofia Aleksandra • Apolonia • Danuta • Elżbieta • Emilia • Katarzyna • Kornelia • Lillia • Maria • Natalia • Wera • Wanda
    Beniamin Jakub Antonin • Augustyn • Bartosz • Edward • Eliasz • Hugo • Józef • Kacper • Teodor • Tomasz • Wiktor • Zachary

“What greater gift than the love of a cat?” - Charles Dickens