Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Beyond terrible, ugh! Blakeley/Blakely spelled correctly is bad enough on a girl, misspelling it just makes it worse. It happens to be my surname (ley ending).
    Last edited by jersey_gray; May 30th, 2014 at 04:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by geeknamezyo View Post
    For a second, when I saw the title, I though you were a person considering the name Blakeleigh and experienced a jolt of sheer revulsion/despair.
    This exactly.
    - Elise -

- lists under construction -

I hate Blakeleigh and its many variations as a first name and it should remain as a surname. I also hate the 'leigh' trend, names with this ending just don't appeal to me
    Wiktoria Weronika • Polish Teenberry and Ailurophile

Antonina Danuta Aleksandra • Apolonia • Elżbieta • Emilia • Katarzyna • Kornelia • Lillia • Maria • Natalia • Wera • Wanda • Zofia
    Kacper Beniamin Antonin • Augustyn • Bartosz • Edward • Eliasz • Hugo • Jakub • Józef • Teodor • Tomasz • Wiktor • Zachary

“What greater gift than the love of a cat?” - Charles Dickens

You scared me! I thought you were actually considering it for yourself. I don't like it one bit. It looks like another surname that was 'prettied up' for a girl. Changing -ly to -leigh always bothers me because they are pronounced different, but no one that does it usually takes notice of it. Blakeleigh to me would be Blake - lay(rhymes with sleigh).
    Dany (Also known as Athena Danielle)
    Could you check out these threads? I'll return the favor.
    Link
    Link

Rosemary Gloria ~ Petra Madeleine~ Lilith Seraphine
    Alaric Matthew ~ Henry Marcellus ~ Sebastian Rhys ~ Giles Edmund

I don't like Blakely at all. That lady Trista Rehn from the Bachelorette (several seasons ago) named her daughter Blakesly (not sure on the spelling, but she added an S in there). I think it's awful.
    Not expecting, just love collecting names!

My name is Erin. I am 22 years old and I have loved baby names since I was 10.

Girl names: Juliet Grace, Madeline Hope, Linnea ?, Stella Rose, Emilia Colette, Clara Noelle, Violet Elora, Lydia Charlotte, Elaine Victoria, Evelyn Ruby

Boy names: Jonathan Rhys, Wesley Quinn, Evan Robert, Joel Dominic, Quinn Patrick, Dawson Cole, Judah Nathaniel, Rhys Jeremiah, Roman Gabriel, Lachlan Jude