Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Combo Challenge for Snow - Whimsical yet Grounded

Snow is one of my favorite word names, with the added bonus of some really wonderful namesakes. Snow is a major character in one of my favorite books, Solitaire, and there's also the various tellings and retellings of the beloved Snow White character. I love the delicate wintry feel of the name, and the softness and sweetness it brings to mind. At first glance a Snow may seem delicate or fragile, but she is compassionate and strong and would fight for those she loves.

Snow is one of those few names on my list that I love equally as a first and as a middle. Despite this unusual flexibility on my part, I seem to be stumped for combos. So far, my only ideas are Clara Snow and Cordelia Snow...but given that I already have Caspian and Cosima on my list, adding another hard C first name doesn't seem like the greatest plan. And I'm at a loss for middle ideas that aren't "White" -_-

I would really love some assistance from my creative Berry friends

I prefer only one word name per combo, so for Snow combos, I'd like to stick with "name names." My style is quite fanciful and whimsical. I love magical, feminine, over the top names, but I have to temper my enthusiasm for uniqueness because my husband prefers practical, familiar choices. It's kind of a difficult balance between uncommon but not bizarre, but I'm confident that you lovelies are up to the challenge ^_^

Thanks in advance for your help!
    Zion Nathaniel ~ Solomon Fable ~ Balthazar Wolf ~ Malachi Sparrow nn Kai ~ Tobias Rowan ~ Endymion _____ nn Ender ~ Caspian _____
    Alice Willow ~ Ophelia Wren ~ Lucia Pearl ~ Eve Wisteria nn Evie ~ Cosima Rose ~ River _____

GPs
    Narnia Rose, Luna Seraphine, Astoria nn Story, Illyria, Serafina, Soraya, Faerydae
    Orion Melchior North, Tobias Loki, Edmund, Frost, Oberon, Kenshin, Remiel, Atreyu

Emmeline Azure o Annabel Waverly -- o -- Maebry Eloise o Story Anneliese
    Piers Lachlan o Charlie Hawthorne -- o -- Tadhg Emerson o Wilder Quinn
    ------------------------ o ------------------------ o ------------------------

heart my son

Adelia Snow
    Aella Snow
    Emilia Snow
    Fenella/Finola Snow
    Isadora Snow
    Lavinia Snow
    Mariel Snow
    Melora Snow
    Rhiannon Snow
    Talitha Snow
    Thalia Snow
    Zara Snow
    and since that C initial is the problem, maybe just Delia Snow?

and with Snow in the FN spot (much harder!)
    Snow Amoret
    Snow Aveline
    Snow Emmeline
    Snow Theodora
    Snow Viviana
    Gwen
    College student, bookworm, terrible influence.
    Owner of a cat: Minerva "Minnie"

Current favorites:
    Belphoebe Cosima Sybella Ailsa Celia
    Prosper Finn August Malcolm Zephyr

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Favorite girl names: Alice, Anastasia, Athena, Aurora, Calliope, Cordelia, Daenerys, Daisy, Eleanor, Guinevere, Gwendolyn, Isadora, Jessamine, Mirabella, Ophelia, Persephone, Seraphina, Tatiana, Violet, Willow

Favorite boy names: Arthur, Atlas, Gideon, Henry, Isaac, James, Leopold/Leonidas, Oliver, River, Roman, Thaddeus, Solomon, Walter