Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Thanks so much for your responses!

lovemysweeties - My favorite of your suggestions is Vivienne. I've always been a sucker for it, especially with this spelling. Not sure how I feel about pairing it with Snow, however. They have opposite vibes to me, as Vivienne is a very golden, Leonine, fiery name. I know...I'm weird...

ashleyjuliette - Thank you for all the suggestions! I like Arabella, Deirdre, Ilaria, and Tatiana the best. I really want to love the name Amelia because of Amelia Pond (and The Doctor's quote about what a fairytale name it is) but I can't shake the Amelia Bedelia association. It's a shame, because Amelia Snow has a beautiful flow about it.

Gwen - Isadora, Lavinia, Rhiannon, and Thalia are my favorite suggestions for firsts. Delia instead of Cordelia is a smart idea, but then we lose the oceanic meaning and the Joss Whedon reference. You're right, Snow in the first name spot is so much harder! I think Snow Amoret is absolutely divine, but I'm not sure I can get my husband on board with it. He tends to veto things that he can't pronounce on sight.

uniquenamelover - We seem to have similar taste! I love Ophelia Snow...it's very tempting to consider altering my Ophelia combo now. If Eve wasn't already on my list, Genevieve and Evelyn would be top contenders as well. Isadora, Arabella, and Rosalind are also lovely, but I think my favorite is Juliet Snow. Delicate, feminine, magical, romantic, yet not over the top. Great suggestion!

Keep the lovely ideas coming, Berries ^_^ I'd be interested to see some more combos with Snow as the first name.
    Zion Nathaniel ~ Solomon Fable ~ Balthazar Wolf ~ Malachi Sparrow nn Kai ~ Tobias Rowan ~ Caspian _____
    Alice Willow ~ Ophelia Wren ~ Juliet Snow ~ Lucia Pearl ~ Eve Wisteria nn Evie ~ Cosima Rose ~ River Seraphine ~ Elowen Briar

GPs
    Narnia Rose, Astoria nn Story, Illyria, Serafina, Soraya, Faerydae
    Orion Melchior North, Tobias Loki, Edmund, Frost, Oberon, Kenshin, Remiel, Atreyu

I REALLY like your combo of Clara Snow! That's my favorite that's been listed so far! I decided since everyone was using it as a mn I would give some Snow as a first name suggestions... I feel like she should have a longer middle name with Snow being so short. So here's my ideas! Hope you like some! (:

Snow Alexandra
    Snow Evangeline
    Snow Isabella
    Snow Emmanuelle
    Snow Valentina
    Snow Violetta
    Snow Juliette
    (I think the extra "te" looks pretty as a middle name.
    Valerie. 25. Texas. Lover of words and monikers. TTC late fall 2014.

Favorite girl names:
    Lydia Rose, Violet Simone, Vivienne Claire, Aurora Juliet
    Guilty Pleasures/Crushes/Other:
    Lucienna nn Luna, Sienna, Azalea, Astrid, Eleanora nn Nora, Marcheline nn Ellie

Favorite boy names:
    Roman Alexander, Atticus Henry
    Guilty Pleasures/Crushes/Other:
    Luca, Judas nn Jude, Andreas, Hector, Ivan, August, Julian, Julius, Henry, Micah

I really love Soraya Snow. I saw Madeleine Snow and I think that is beautiful too.
    Brynna Snow
    Elena Snow
    Katerina Snow
    Evelyn Snow
    Mirabelle Snow
    Eliana Snow
    Ellora Snow

Snow is so beautiful! I really like how you describe it.
    Octavia Snow
    Jessamine Snow
    Araminta Snow
    Anastasia Snow
    Helena Snow
    Ramona Snow
    Aveline Snow
    Pandora Snow
    Annabeth Snow
    Gwendolen Snow
    Arianwen Snow

I really love Cordelia Snow but if you wouldn't like another C name, maybe Adelia/Adelina Snow?

Snow Vespertine
    Snow Valentine
    Snow Talulah(it's a bit much with snow plus waters but the sound is lovely)
    Snow Mirabelle
    Snow Elowen
    Snow Tamsin/Thomasina
    Snow Guinevere

I especially like snow with Welsh names but since the "wen" part means "white", it makes the meaning of "white snow". Or maybe Snow White? By the way, she is my favorite Dismey princess so definitely a lovely association for me.
    Olympia
    Russian Lit student, bookworm, and arts geek.

Serena Elowen LivEmmeline Twila AliceSibyl Jemima IrisEsme Helena Mazarine
    Nathaniel Silvius Wilde Grover Elijah St JohnOscar Ignatius Cosmo Robin Hector Barnaby