Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Help me pick a name for a future child :)

Hi everybody my name is Medb which is the traditional Irish spelling of Maeve which is pronounced May Vuh. I am 19 and am not pregnant or thinking about having children anytime soon I just love names. I have the same initials (M'OG) as my Grandfather, Aunt and Father. When my aunt was 21 she was given a ring with these initials on it. She passed away 2 years before I was born and my mum and dad decided that when my mum was pregnant with me to honour my aunt Maureen by giving me a name that started with the same letter as hers. I will also get her ring when I turn 21. I know my future children will mostly likely not share my initials but I would love to find some nice names beginning with the letter M. I like simple classic sounding names but they have to have a bit excitement to them and not be overused example Mary. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by medbo View Post
    Hi everybody my name is Medb which is the traditional Irish spelling of Maeve which is pronounced May Vuh. I am 19 and am not pregnant or thinking about having children anytime soon I just love names. I have the same initials (M'OG) as my Grandfather, Aunt and Father. When my aunt was 21 she was given a ring with these initials on it. She passed away 2 years before I was born and my mum and dad decided that when my mum was pregnant with me to honour my aunt Maureen by giving me a name that started with the same letter as hers. I will also get her ring when I turn 21. I know my future children will mostly likely not share my initials but I would love to find some nice names beginning with the letter M. I like simple classic sounding names but they have to have a bit excitement to them and not be overused example Mary. Thank you
    Names beginning with 'M' of Irish origin...
    Maire
    Mairead
    Maolisa
    Meara
    Miren

Other suggestions:-
    Madeleine
    Melanie
    Magdalena
    Meredith
    Magnolia
    Mia
    Maia
    Milagros
    Mara
    Miranda
    Myrtle
    Margo
    Miriam
    Margot
    Marigold
    Marilyn
    Marisol
    Martha
    Matilda

: )

Ladies: Lucy Josephine, Emilia Margaret, Audrey Lucille

Gentleman: Morgan Zachary, Gavin Thomas, Avery Glen

Thank you very much for the suggestions, I like Madeleine, Meredith, Mia, Maia, Margot, Marilyn, Marisol and Matilda: tori101
    Matilda and ad10 I like Margaret, Molly, Matilda, Mila, Maya, Macy and Michaela

I like margot too! Other suggestions are:
    Millicent
    Maude
    Martha
    Myrtle
    Mirelle
    Marnie
    Maggie
    X
    Eulalie (Ireland) Della
    Stella Peony
    Myrtle Posey