Names Searched Right Now:

looking for some new suggestions.

Not expecting, but it was one of those rainy nothing-days again and I spent part of the afternoon thinking about names / making up imaginary sibsets.
    I'm kind of stuck with the girl names I like though, feel like I've tried every possible combination with them and while I still find them beautiful, I just need something new.

So what are some girls names you like? Preferably something feminine and soft-sounding, maybe with a bit of a dreamy / magical vibe? Not too surname-y or anything.
    Some of my current favorite girl names are: Fae, Belle, Atara, Nimue, Flora, Rosalind, Juliette, Willow, Violet, Luella, Oriana, Amelia "Milla", Lavinia "Laia", Illyria "Lyra", Arabelle / Arabella, Oceane / Oceana.

Thanks a lot! :-)

I love your name list, particularly Fae, Belle, Flora, Rosalind, Willow and Luella.

Here are some names I like, I tried to pick the most feminine/soft-sounding/dreamy/magical names from my list:

Aerie, Amarantha, Anwen, Apolline, Arianwen, Arrietty, Briar, Caliadne, Ceridwen, Cicely, Delphine, Eirlys, Eirwen, Eirys, Evadne, Evanthe, Ferelith, Giselda, Imoen, Iolanthe, Isolde, Josette, Luna, Maeva, Merewen, Merida, Seraphine, Thea, Ulyssa, Varya, Willa, Xanthe, Xanthia, Zenith, Zephyrine
    Alfred | Arthur | Bartholomew | Ephraim | Frederick | Isadore | Ozias | Rupert | Sherlock | Victor

Antonia | August | Damaris | Eliza | Esmeralda | Marceline | Matilda | Ramona | Tahlia | Trudy

Just wanted to say I love: Fae, Belle, Illyria, Arabella, Rosalind, Willow and Amelia. I love names that have a magical vibe. I would suggest:
    Ithaca
    Imogen
    Isolde
    Melisande
    Corisande
    Jessamine
    Gwendolen
    Pretty much any -the name e.g. Evanthe, Amaranthe, Chrysanthe etc.
    Elowen and other -wen names
    Ilaria
    Iliana
    Linnaea/Linnea
    Iris
    Clara
    Clio
    Thalia
    Cassandra
    Ariadne, Caliadne, Evadne etc.
    Fleur
    Florence
    Frances
    I'll stop there, I'll just post the link to my list: http://nameberry.com/userlist/view/59281
    Wholocked, history and chemistry loving teenberry (16).
    Hoping to be a mummy in the very distant future. Dreaming of...
    ♥ Pandora Valencia Fae ♥ Evanthe Lyra Annabeth ♥
    Little Misses
    ♡ Caspian Sherlock Walter ♡ Phoenix Arthur Blaise ♡
    Mister Men

"'Mycroft' is the name you gave me; if you could possibly struggle all the way to the end."
    Mycroft Holmes | Sherlock (BBC) | His Last Vow