Names Searched Right Now:

looking for some new suggestions.

Not expecting, but it was one of those rainy nothing-days again and I spent part of the afternoon thinking about names / making up imaginary sibsets.
    I'm kind of stuck with the girl names I like though, feel like I've tried every possible combination with them and while I still find them beautiful, I just need something new.

So what are some girls names you like? Preferably something feminine and soft-sounding, maybe with a bit of a dreamy / magical vibe? Not too surname-y or anything.
    Some of my current favorite girl names are: Fae, Belle, Atara, Nimue, Flora, Rosalind, Juliette, Willow, Violet, Luella, Oriana, Amelia "Milla", Lavinia "Laia", Illyria "Lyra", Arabelle / Arabella, Oceane / Oceana.

Thanks a lot! :-)

I love your name list, particularly Fae, Belle, Flora, Rosalind, Willow and Luella.

Here are some names I like, I tried to pick the most feminine/soft-sounding/dreamy/magical names from my list:

Aerie, Amarantha, Anwen, Apolline, Arianwen, Arrietty, Briar, Caliadne, Ceridwen, Cicely, Delphine, Eirlys, Eirwen, Eirys, Evadne, Evanthe, Ferelith, Giselda, Imoen, Iolanthe, Isolde, Josette, Luna, Maeva, Merewen, Merida, Seraphine, Thea, Ulyssa, Varya, Willa, Xanthe, Xanthia, Zenith, Zephyrine
    Victor | Ephraim | Phineas | Alfred | Rupert

Trudy | Marceline | Ramona | Cicely | Winifred

Just wanted to say I love: Fae, Belle, Illyria, Arabella, Rosalind, Willow and Amelia. I love names that have a magical vibe. I would suggest:
    Ithaca
    Imogen
    Isolde
    Melisande
    Corisande
    Jessamine
    Gwendolen
    Pretty much any -the name e.g. Evanthe, Amaranthe, Chrysanthe etc.
    Elowen and other -wen names
    Ilaria
    Iliana
    Linnaea/Linnea
    Iris
    Clara
    Clio
    Thalia
    Cassandra
    Ariadne, Caliadne, Evadne etc.
    Fleur
    Florence
    Frances
    I'll stop there, I'll just post the link to my list: http://nameberry.com/userlist/view/59281
    Wholock | Historian | Biochemist | Single Pringle | Teenberry (16)
    Hoping to be a mummy in the future. Dreaming of...
    Caspian Sherlock Walter, Phoenix Arthur Blaise, Ptolemy Alexander Remus, Horatio Albert Louis ✦
    Mister Men

Pandora, Georgiana, Lyra, Fae, Clara, Hermione, Alexandria, Evanthe, Persephone, Beatrix
    Little Misses

Please click here to help me decide on some combos. Thanks! Refresh if you get an error message.