Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

2 Weeks left & Need Final Input!!

I am 38 weeks and questioning our final name choices. We don't know the gender and have had these two choices since the beginning:
    Maeve Josephine or Donovan August
    (The middle names are after grandparents who have passed).

I think I love them both but other possibilities we have been considering:
    Violet Josephine
    Josie Mae/Josie Maeve

Ronan
    MNs: Joseph, John, Forde
    Maeve Josephine 5.23.15 <3

Violet . Isla . Lilah . Lucy / Mairead . Mary . Marie . Jane <3

Donovan . Ronan . Colin . Pierce . James / August . John . William . Kevin . Kieran . Forde . <3

My suggestion would be to take your short list with you to the hospital, you will know when baby gets here :-)

That being said you chose these names for a reason, they are both great names.
    Proud momma to Wyatt Jerry born May 23rd 2015

My current favourites are
    Boys: Alvin, Everett,

Girls: Elizabeth (Elsie), Dorothy, and Abigail

We believe in using family names for middles

I agree with Newald about taking the short list to the hospital and that all are great names.

Girls:
    I adore Maeve Josephine, I think it's simply stunning. Violet Josephine is really pretty too, but Maeve is just a bit more spunky. Josie Maeve is ok, but not nearly as great as the other two options. Josie Mae sounds much too nickname-y for me.

Boys:
    Donovan August is a nice name. I prefer August Donovan, but it's your choice. I ADORE the name Ronan. Ronan Joseph or Ronan Forde (or even Ronan August) all work really nicely! Again, take it to the hospital, pick once you meet your little one.

Beatrice, Jane, Rosie, Winnie & Adeline
    Gideon, Charlie, Sawyer, Flynn & Lachlan

Donovan has been one of my favorite names for a while now and I am so happy to see it on somebody else's list. I think it has the opportunity for wonderful nick names, it sounds so masculine and adorable, and the middle name August with it is like a dream come true! Well done!
    Ladies: Fiona Juniper | Cecilia Ireland | Emersyn Jenica | Kennedy Lorelei | Zara Elyse | Samara Elaine | Harlow Vivienne
    Gents: Trevor Oakley | Casper Henley | Becker Scout | Maverick Storm | Knox Aersyn | Drew Samuel | Jensen Blaze

Thank you everyone, I appreciate it. We will definitely go to the hospital with a list and not one concrete name.
    waverly-I agree Josie Mae seems a little nicknamey + southern Belle?
    wowspn-Thank you! I like a lot of other names on your list too-especially Kieran & Drew
    Maeve Josephine 5.23.15 <3

Violet . Isla . Lilah . Lucy / Mairead . Mary . Marie . Jane <3

Donovan . Ronan . Colin . Pierce . James / August . John . William . Kevin . Kieran . Forde . <3