Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Desperate for name help, :-(

*sigh* So here I am again. The baby's father has said that he will not say he likes a name unless he thinks it could be the one, which means I have no idea what types of names he likes or why he doesn't like the thousands if names I have suggested. I know I am grasping at straws here, so I will give you my best guessed stipulations and hope you all are better at hunting down names than I am.
    - No "hippie" nature names, word names, occupation names and especially no place names.
    - Nicknames unfortunately seem to be a must, so if the intuitive nickname is lousy it is out. Alex is also off limits.
    - Strong, manly names. He said he wanted a warrior name, but I made several lists of over 200 names total and he didn't find anything he liked, so I am going to broaden that to no unisex names. Oh but we will accept names that mean peace or calm, to honor my grandmother.
    -popularity isn't a huge deal, but preferably something a little less mainstream. I wouldn't want anything in the top 500 but I guess I can't be too picky at this point. We live in the US.
    - I also like connections to mythology, literature, or history, but none are nessessary.
    - Middle name may or may not be Thomas. Last name sounds like Nap.
    - My heritage is Italian, Irish, and Scottish. His is Irish, French and Native American. Doesn't have to have any of these origins, but bonus points if they are.

Well, hopefully this gets a few name names to try out, and maybe even a winner! Thank you all so much for taking the time to read and reply to my post.
    Mommy to a beautiful baby boy!
    Griffin Adam
    ~~~~~~
    Favorite girls names: Mirabelle Irene, Aurora Faye, Seraphina Isobel, Cordelia Louise, Serena Lux, Rosamund Fable, Elowen Phoenix, Calliope ????

What about Killian with the nickname Ian? It's strong and manly, has a strong nickname, it honors your Irish heritages, and it's not super popular but not unheard of. I'm sure there is some Irish history linked to it too.
    Ladies: Lucy Josephine, Emilia Margaret, Audrey Lucille

Gentleman: Morgan Zachary, Gavin Thomas, Avery Glen

I actually really like Killian, and it isn't a name I have suggested yet! Thank you so much.

Does anyone else have any ideas?
    Mommy to a beautiful baby boy!
    Griffin Adam
    ~~~~~~
    Favorite girls names: Mirabelle Irene, Aurora Faye, Seraphina Isobel, Cordelia Louise, Serena Lux, Rosamund Fable, Elowen Phoenix, Calliope ????

Yikes, I think your criteria for his name looks a lot more daunting than it really is. Let's see... (These are all outside the top 100.)

Vincent
    Maxwell
    Eric
    Declan
    Roman
    Victor
    Axel
    Grant
    Malachi
    Damien
    Dean
    Finn
    Donovan
    Raphael
    Dante
    Jared
    Titus
    Arthur
    Gideon
    Quentin
    Ronan
    Warren
    Frederick

Anything? Maybe to at least give us a better starting place?
    Emily • Nineteen • United States
    History student, name nerd, and general geek.
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Caroline

Wowzers, I hope you end up settling on something you both love.

Thorin
    Thaddeus
    Roman

???

little Mister due 22nd November 2014 <3
    Arthur Genji