Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 120 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Thread: Nameberry memes

Can I use a Spanish name even though I am not of a Hispanic background? I mean, is the RAE going to press charges?

*gasp* You don't like Paizeleeagh? Or John on a girl? I thought this site was supposed to be good!!!!!!1111
    Merry Christmas
    Dios te ama tanto que envió a su Hijo
    Chuck, Seymour
    Peggy

Quote Originally Posted by lumen View Post
    Can I use a Spanish name even though I am not of a Hispanic background? I mean, is the RAE going to press charges?
    Well I would find a Spanish name on a non-Spanish child to be soooo weird. I'm 100% British and I would never do it. But how do you like some of the names on my list instead? Saoirse, Vivienne, Enzo, Rohan, Freja, Viggo, Dmitri?

Quote Originally Posted by charlieandperry1 View Post
    Well I would find a Spanish name on a non-Spanish child to be soooo weird. I'm 100% British and I would never do it. But how do you like some of the names on my list instead? Saoirse, Vivienne, Enzo, Rohan, Freja, Viggo, Dmitri?
    Hahahaha that one made me choke on my popcorn, oopsies.

'I want my daughter to be a rebel and symbol for pro-feminism, what do you think of the name Lilith Delilah Jezebel!??!'
    Ladies: Florence•Amelia•Daisy•Martha•Millie•Scar lett•Sophia•Poppy•Freya•Amelie•Maisie• Olivia•Charlotte•Imogen•Harriet
    Evie•Lillian•Isabelle•Ella•Louisa•Eleano r•Violet•Lucy•Annabelle•Phoebe•Elsie•M innie•Matilda•Grace•Evelyn•Pixie

Gentlemen: Albert•Matthew•Henry•Louis•William•Harry •Teddy•James•Charlie•Christopher• Ernest•Andrew•Adam•Thomas•Alfie
    Edward•Archie•Daniel•Harrison•George•Sta nley•Joel•Rafferty•Michael•Samuel•Winsto n•Freddie•Darcy

"I'm looking for a middle name for Chloe. My older children are Luke Joseph and Rachel Jade, and I want something beginning with J as well."

"How about Chloe Penelope Matilda? Or even better, Clarissa Penelope Matilda? It's not as popular or trendy as Chloe, and it's got the cute nickname Lissy as well."

Anna Katherine * Lydia Ellen * Zoe Madeleine * Phoebe ___ * Imogen ___ * Emilia ___
    Samuel * Thomas * Charlie * Reuben * Oliver * George