Names Searched Right Now:
Page 10 of 120 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: Nameberry memes

DH and I had picked out Atlas for our son due in October, but now it's #789!! Help us find a more unique name, we don't want him to be one of five in his class!
    Emily • Nineteen • United States
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Caroline

Ugh, I just cringe every time I meet another little girl named Myckkynzynleeigh!! (has met 2 girls named Mackenzie and one named Makenzie)
    Ew, why do people even name their kids Jayden? That's just, horrible and trendy. I know I get a lot of critisism on my daughter's unique vintage name, but it's my kid! I can name her whatever I want and who are they to judge?
    Cornelia - Apolline - Louisa - Rosemary - Patricia - Evangeline - Clara - Edith - Mireille - Grace - Aisling - Shirley - Elodie

Gilbert - Ronan - Patrick - Roger - Winston - Leopold - Benjamin - Hamish - Clovis - Sage - Saxon - Billy - Jonas

I don't like judging by socioeconomic class so I would never stoop as low as using an offensive term like 'white trash' to describe a name. Oh wait, you're naming your baby Lacie-Mai Caitlyn? Oh that is so trashy!
    Ladies: Florence•Amelia•Daisy•Martha•Millie•Scar lett•Sophia•Poppy•Freya•Amelie•Maisie• Olivia•Charlotte•Imogen•Harriet
    Evie•Lillian•Isabelle•Ella•Louisa•Eleano r•Violet•Lucy•Annabelle•Phoebe•Elsie•M innie•Matilda•Grace•Evelyn•Pixie

Gentlemen: Albert•Matthew•Henry•Louis•William•Harry •Teddy•James•Charlie•Christopher• Ernest•Andrew•Adam•Thomas•Alfie
    Edward•Archie•Daniel•Harrison•George•Sta nley•Joel•Rafferty•Michael•Samuel•Winsto n•Freddie•Darcy

To the poster who wanted to name her child Daisy: You do realize that it's the 198th most popular name in the country right now, don't you? Do you want your daughter to be like one of 5 Daisys in her class and to be known as Daisy LastInitial for the rest of her life? How will she ever distinguish herself or form her own identity? My name is Ashley and that's why I have no self-esteem and no identity. I would never do that to a child.

I really hate all the names on the top ten, just, why don't people use better names, like Beatrice! {Social Security list comes out} AAAAH Beatrice climbed 98 spots!! It is way too popular. People are always stealing my favorite name. >
    (By the way I do this all the time)
    Cornelia - Apolline - Louisa - Rosemary - Patricia - Evangeline - Clara - Edith - Mireille - Grace - Aisling - Shirley - Elodie

Gilbert - Ronan - Patrick - Roger - Winston - Leopold - Benjamin - Hamish - Clovis - Sage - Saxon - Billy - Jonas