Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Names starting with S !!!

Hi, this is my first thread! Love names and am always trying to find something perfect to add to my list of possible names for when God willing we have more babies! I would like to ask anyone that loves S names for boys or gn has used or who has heard of a great one could you please post some? :-)
    I have a list of 11 already and I'm contemplating adding Salem and September :-/ what do you all think?
    We like Hebrew names, biblical names, words that are pretty obviously what they mean, English names and nature names, nothing really trendy or common. Thanks so much!

Some of these might already be on the list, but I like

Solomon
    Soren
    Sayer
    Silas – wood, forest
    Stellan - calm - has a trendy sound maybe, but I don't think it's that popular. Love the idea of giving a son a 'calm' name
    Sullivan
    Shepherd

I prefer Salem to September, but I can't say i'm a huge fan of either myself.
    Some current considerations:

Cora Madeleine | Etta Rosalie | Hazel Miranda | Margot Eliza | Sylvie Coraline | Vivienne Esme
    Archer Daniel | Callum Sawyer | Emmett Sebastian | Ezra Byrne | Leo Vincent | Rhys Anderson

Beatrix - Fleur - Minnow - Zelda - Fern - Winifred - Poet

Wolfgang - Atlas - Huck - Abraham - Ernest - Ulysses - Fox - Alasdair

Spencer is my favorite "S" name. I also love Shane.

Mommy to Travis Nevin and Baby #2 is due first week of April 2015
    Future Sons: Angus Loudon ...or... Harvey Leonhard ...or... Jethro Blaise
    Future Daughters: Ada Kaye Geneva ...or... Tessa Charlotte ...or... Florence Imogen