other considerations:

Sheridan
    Stetson
    Santos
    Schuyler

Emiliana Pari Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Raphael
    Camellia, Valentina

I tend to lean towards boy names starting with an S.
    Seth
    Scott
    Sean
    Shane
    Stephen (steph-en)
    Saul
    Samuel
    Sander
    Sullivan
    Sloane
    Sweeney

I really like Salem!! If I met a little Salem or a grown man I'd be intrigued and amazed.

September to me is one of the month names that seems very un-name-like to me. Along with October, December, November, and February.

Thank you all so much! Great suggestions and yes many of them are on the list but its great that you like them! And most of your other suggestions would go right on the list but we already know someone or multiple someone's with the name so far from what's been suggested I'm going to have to add Sander! I don't think we have anything like that on our list! And thanks for your feedback on the names I was thinking about. I feel the same I think about September, seems like it should be 'namey' but just isn't. Salem will stay though for now. Thanks again and of course I'm still open to more suggestions

How do you all feel about Selwyn its a family name who's bearer was intolerant of it so it sort of lurks in the shadows but I would love to think that one over , just incase anyone reads comments