Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

I Love This Name

I am falling hard for the name Aubrey Mark, lately. I think it's because I have never met a little boy named Aubrey, so I can picture him as anything.
    I picture him as a shaggy medium length blonde haired little boy with big blue eyes and a smile that can kill. He is extremely sweet and shy. He loves animals and being outside in the dirt. He loves to help mommy cook. In school, I can see him excelling above and beyond the limits for grades. He graduates valedictorian in his class, when he graduates he goes into college to be a lawyer. Once he is done with college, he will become a very successful lawyer. Marry his high school sweetheart and have four children together.

How do you picture an Aubrey Mark??

The sad part is, I doubt any man (boyfriend, or husband of mine) would let me name a boy a "girls name" :/
    Girly Girls :: Lorraine Alice || Glenna Judith || Patricia Eve || Audrey Jean || Judith Christine

Boyish Boys :: David Walter || Aubrey Mark || Warren/Wallace Keith || Maverick Jon || Gideon Robert || Darby Allen || Elijah Shepard || Vincent Drake || Whitney Castle || Mark Allen

Future Siblings: David Walter, Mark Allen, Lorraine Alice, Patricia Eve & Judith Christine

Bump, please
    Girly Girls :: Lorraine Alice || Glenna Judith || Patricia Eve || Audrey Jean || Judith Christine

Boyish Boys :: David Walter || Aubrey Mark || Warren/Wallace Keith || Maverick Jon || Gideon Robert || Darby Allen || Elijah Shepard || Vincent Drake || Whitney Castle || Mark Allen

Future Siblings: David Walter, Mark Allen, Lorraine Alice, Patricia Eve & Judith Christine

Aubrey is a lovely and very handsome name. My image of an Aubrey is remarkably similar to yours. I can picture him with blond curls and deep blue eyes. I imagine him loving playing outside and being close to nature. I think Aubrey would be very intelligent but quite quiet- someone who loves reading and learning.
    I love both Aubrey and Avery, and it is such a shame that they are considered more feminine.
    Finn | Felix | Noah | August | Amelia | Clara | Hazel | Florence

"You can't see me, can you? You look at me and you can't see me. Do you have any idea what that's like? I'm not on the phone, I'm right here. Standing in front of you. Please, just... just see me."
    - The Twelfth Doctor

Bump, again

My image of a male Aubrey is a middle aged man, on the thin side, a few grey hairs amongst the dark mahogany, likes cycling, model trains and technology... in other words, my father-in-law! I like Aubrey but I can never distance it enough from my FIL to even consider using it.
    Name lover & Engaged to a wonderful man

Lilith - Vesper - Francesca - Tiffany - Lark - Viola - Naomi - Eloise - Layla - Amy - Phoebe - Freya
    Zachary - Alexander - Tristan - George - Axel - Dominic - Loki - Malachi- Rowan - Harvey - Griffin - Briar

Bunny names:
    M: Banjo, Chewbacca
    F: Kairi, Pika
    Uni: Bantha, Domino, Tadpole

My blog: http://thereviewinators.wordpress.com/