Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Lovely girl names

Here is a list of my favorite girl names so far to get the style I go for. My daughter's name is Ember. If we have another girl...

Rhyan
    Hannah
    Gretchen
    Norah
    Thea
    Cindel
    Eily
    Aylee
    Mina
    Nadine- Middle name
    Dinah- Middle name
    Adalaide
    Margot

I'm not a fan of these. Eily, Aylee, Cindel all seem made up and trying too hard to be different.

Rhyan is one of those oddly spelled boys names that people try to pin on girls these days. Not a fan.

Norah (Nora) and Thea just aren't my style. I'm indifferent to them.

Gretchen, Margot, and Hannah seem really different from Ember, in case you wanted a similar sibset. I don't find Gretchen or Margot to be attractive-sounding female names.

Mina is my personal favorite of your list. It's cute, pretty, and it's not a name you hear very often. Simple, feminine.

Adalaide (I prefer Adelaide spelling) seems in line with Ember and I know Adelaide is getting a lot of love right now.
    TTC Since January 2012

Current Name Obsessions:

Priscilla Rose | Evangeline Belle | Genevieve Iris
    Gabriel Joseph | Henry Daniel | Leo Alexander

Thea and Margot are particularly lovely with Ember.

Mina and Margot are truly lovely. Not sure about the rest though

Norah, Adelaide and Margot are by far the stand out names on your list, they are gorgeous and fit nicely with big sister Ember.

Thea and Gretchen are fine, and work ok with Ember but aren't my favourites.

Hannah seems really bland next to Ember. Mina is sweet but seems too nicknamey, so maybe Jessamine or Clementine with the nickname Mina?

Aylee, Eily, Cindel and Rhyan are awful and don't have half the beauty the names mentioned above do.