Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I know this is off topic but what about
    Aira Rose Eileen or Aira Rose Sinclair
    13 yo name nerd
    Josleen Lynelle Mary Jean Maryse

Thomas Richard Mathis Michael David

A place in which i am king and you are all my precious underlings.....

Lengthend History

Before I put up the post,I hadn't gotten a full grasp of her backstory.But now I do!

Okay,her mother,who's name is Leilani,had grown up in a family full of woman,and so only wanted boys.Our protagonist(who's name is probably going to be Flick,suggested by another berry)was born premature and Leilani wasn't aware that Flick(let's just call her that for now)was going to be female.Therefore,she(Leilani)refused to name or even interact with Flick,and left that moment she recovered enough to walk and do any other basic activities.

Flick's father,a pure Russian man named Ilya,had always hated Leilani(who is Hawaiian-French),but wanted many children(because he was lonely),and she was the only one willing to conceive more than,like,5 kids.

Flick got her powers when illegally visiting Chernobyl(if you don't know about,I highly suggest looking it up;it's very intriguing)during a thunderstorm.Her oldest brother,Anastasios,24(at beginning of story),took her there when she was 10,so he could test her courage(he had become a little sexist after Leilani left them like that).Flick and Stack(his nickname)got separated,so she hid under a large tree(she was still pretty dumb and didn't know that was stupid).Due to the huge amounts of radioactivity,when lightning struck the tree Flick was under,instead of killing her,the electricity responded to her brain waves.Since her body had gone numb from fear,she never noticed any of this.After Stack found her,he took her home,as he wasn't aware she had been hit by lightning.

Flick has only just begun to notice her powers,but brushes it off as hallucinations from the stress caused by being the only female in the household.Her family is rather wealthy and make regular donations to charities,shelters,or really anything/anyone in need of money.

Okay,that's it!Hope its good,this is my first story.
    Last edited by amaya_moonrae; May 29th, 2014 at 01:20 AM.

Probably should have specified.My bad.

What I meant was,nothing familiar,like Abigail or Dorcas.I do like the idea of a V name,though.

I really like the name Flick-it suits her rough personality,and I'm pretty sure I'm gonna use it.As for the meaning of electricity/lighting,I was planning on that for her last name.

For the X,two of her brothers have it in they're name(Hendrix,Calyx),and I'm trying to make as much variety as possible-which shouldn't be too hard,as she's Russian-Hawaiian-French lol.

Dillon and Nova are my favorites.Dillon means loyal,though,and she wouldn't hesitate in backstabbing(I think I may of made her more of an antagonist than a protagonist lol).Nova is really cool,but I used it as the first name of her only female friend.Brenda does have a pretty cool meaning,but I don't like its sound,even with a nn.Luca is her third oldest brothers name,and I just don't like Blair for some reason.All the others are okay,but I don't feel they fit her-she's even meaner than I described.