Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Ok Berries I need suggestion for unique boys names.......

My cousin and his wife just found out they're having a boy! They are very excited but having difficulty coming up with a name. They seem to like two syllable names ending in a en/on/in/an sound but nothing popular (their favorites usually don't even chart) He tends towards more naturey type names while she tends to go for names that are more old man/hipster cool

So Berries what names can you think of matching that criteria!
    Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot

My first thought was Raven although it doesn't sound very old man/hipster cool
    Cornelia - Apolline - Michelle - Rosemary - Sofia - Evangeline - Clara - Rosafie - Maple - Jessamine - Rosalia - Shirley

Gilbert - Ronan - Henri - Roger - Tiernan - Charles - Benjamin - Victor - Clovis - Edwin - Corentin - Billy - Jason

#1 on the way!
    Why yes, I probably should be working!

Benjamin * Sebastian * Ezra * Edmund * Henry * Hugo * Cormac * Andrew * Winston * Levi * Zev * Theodore

Arabella * Aviva * Ariella * Maeve * Matilda * Eleanor * Catherine * Charlotte * Beatrice

Ashley l Christian l Journalist

Lorelei Anne, Hermione Iris, Rosalind Cora

Phineas Reid