Names Searched Right Now:

Surprise Baby Girl Needs a Name

Found out a couple of weeks ago I am expecting a baby girl. I'm 38 and wasn't planning on having any more children. Once I got over the initial shock, I can see what a blessed addition she is going to make to our family. We already have two daughters, Mallie and Hays. I am having such a hard time thinking of another girl name that we can all (mostly) agree on. Please help. Thank you.

A few we are considering:

Daisy
    Cora
    Brynn or Bren
    Bess (currently my favorite)
    Bay (like this one)
    Lake (husband likes)
    Avery (only name my daughters like, I don't)
    Eliza
    Teagen
    Clancy
    Nealy
    Remy or Remi
    Finn
    Sloane

Cora, Lake, and Sloane are my favorites with your other daughters.

Maybe..
    Mallie, Hays, and..

Blythe
    Opal
    Jem or Gemma
    Willa
    Fifer
    Taya

Daisy - a lovely name, that goes with your sibset rather will, though it does rhyme with Hays a bit. Cute.
    Cora - probably one of my favourites on your list, it's a strong name that works perfectly on a little girl and an adult. Also lovely with the siblings.
    Brynn or Bren - I've never heard of Bren, but it sounds like the blunt boys' name Brent. Brynn is okay, not really my style. I prefer there to be vowels in a name. I also prefer the Bryn spelling - the extra n is superfluous.
    Bess - this one is nice, though it feels like it should be short for something. It is a good, solid choice, however.
    Bay - I do like Bay quite a lot - it feels rather serene - though it rhymes almost exactly with Hays.
    Lake - I like Lake as well, but it dislike that it's very similar to Blake, which I dislike, and may get misheard as it.
    Avery - feels rather dated next to your modern girls.
    Eliza - feels too classic compared to the other names you've chosen.
    Teagen - I prefer the Teagan spelling, and while this name isn't quite my style, it seems like a great choice for your family.
    Clancy - I dislike the nasally sound this invokes with the first syllable. It feels, I don't know, whiny, maybe?
    Nealy - doesn't seem like a name, to me.
    Remy or Remi - Remy is the correct spelling, and this is a boys'-only name for me.
    Finn - ditto, boys' only.
    Sloane - rhymes with "moan", thus making it mildly unattractive.
    Amedeo Enjolras Aristotle Leonardo Archer Olivier Mischa Liam Caspian Benedict Theodore Fitzwilliam
    Rosalie Evangeline Mirabelle Ophelia Alice Elisabeth Stella Titania Artemis Cicely Margarethe Thalia Astrid

I forgot - suggestions!

Opal
    Effy
    Tess
    Stella
    Rain
    Beryl
    Clea
    Niamh (Neve)
    Romy
    Sage
    Plum
    Scarlet
    Wren
    Saffron nn Saff, Saffie, Ronnie
    Elsa
    Last edited by bibliophile; May 25th, 2014 at 02:52 PM.
    Amedeo Enjolras Aristotle Leonardo Archer Olivier Mischa Liam Caspian Benedict Theodore Fitzwilliam
    Rosalie Evangeline Mirabelle Ophelia Alice Elisabeth Stella Titania Artemis Cicely Margarethe Thalia Astrid

Your daughters have awesome names!

My favorite is Mallie, Hays & Bess!

You could also do Beth (I love the 'th' sound in this), nn Bess.

Good luck!
    Lee X