Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    So I had do to some thinking on this, because I don't really ever think about what I would name myself. Names I think would suit an INFJ would be soft and gentle but with some iron underneath I think. It would be a bit like the names I pick out for my own kids, now that I think about it. But I do make an effort to be a little more representative in my name lists now.
    Anyway, INFJ names from my list:
    Vincent
    Donovan
    Everett
    Abraham
    Gideon
    Harvey
    Rowan
    Harold
    August
    Calvin

Audrey
    Camilla
    Irene
    Victoria
    Margot
    Nora
    Ada
    Eloise
    Violet
    Angeline
    Short List
    Ruby • Juliet • Victoria • Eloise • Lydia • Evelyn
    Clara • Gloria • Irene • Iris • Josephine • Eliza

Victor • Abraham • Alexander • Jasper • Elijah • Isaac
    Everett • Oliver • Frederick • Edwin • Oscar • Nathaniel

As an INFP, I find short and strong, yet soft names to fit best. Names like...
    Jane
    Deidre
    Heidi
    Kara
    Louisa
    Edith
    Violet

Jude
    Samuel
    Beckett
    Isaiah
    Eric
    Walter
    Landes

As an INFP I always dreamt of having a more remarkable name. Mine is horribly dull and cumbersome, I have never felt truly comfortable wearing it, even if I am named after both my grandmothers and quite fond of the thought put into it.

If I were to rename myself, I would choose Adelaide. Mostly because of a song which gave me a lot of comfort as a clumsy, awkward teen, but also as a reference to a former friend of mine who forced me to know myself by trying to 'erase' me. (I won't ramble with more detail.)
    Adelaide also comes with some added bonuses, great meaning, likely to intrigue people, almost the same initial as my name now and it works internationally ^^

I think INFP's in general benefit from and blossom carrying names with an unusual streak, either short and striking or elaborate and rich. A name they can make their own. We can be quite chameleonic, so I won't narrow it down further
    I also sort of agree about needing an icebreaker. As an introverted type who has to get to know someone to let them know me, I find it takes a lot of time to get to that point. I rarely make new aquaintances, so having a name that jump-starts a conversation (to a subject I love) would be very helpful I imagine
    Åshild / Norwegian / 24 / Name Collector / Work: Daycare and the Library / Love to bake, read and listen to music

Maeva + Eulalie + Rosalind + Emerence + Saskia + Everild + Nimue + Anaïs + Ophelia + Lileas + Helena + Rixende
    Balthasar + Leonidas + Isidor + Philo + Alasdair + Edmund + Iskandar + Ignatius + Valentine + Emmanuel + Emrys

Mercy + Bloom + Evening + Blythe + Prosper + Briar + Boone + Hawthorn

Funny that the previous INFP poster wanted to be renamed Adelaide, as I am an INFP named Adeline! I love it except the mispronunciation of the line vs lyn (it is line, by the way). Of course this would not be a problem with Adelaide. It always reminds me of marmalade, leaving a sweet, orangey taste in my mouth. I love it!
    Ingrid, Sarai, Edith, Clara, Geneva, and Judith
    Keller, Graham, Ezra, and Isaac

If I had a baby today, it would be named:Clara Naomi/Ezra Lloyd