Results 1 to 5 of 16
May 25th, 2014 08:30 AM #1
Piers Lachlan Wilder | Henry Oliver Birch | Jack Everett Moss
Sophie Jane Magnolia | Grace Margaret Birdie "Birdie" | Anneline Elizabeth Fable
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
❤ heart my son ❤
May 25th, 2014 08:34 AM #3
Last edited by heatherleigh; May 25th, 2014 at 08:56 AM.TTC Since January 2012
Current Name Obsessions:
Priscilla Rose | Evangeline Belle | Genevieve Iris
Gabriel Joseph | Henry Daniel | Leo Alexander
May 25th, 2014 08:50 AM #5Wholock | Historian | Biochemist | Single Pringle | Teenberry (18) | Future mummy 😏Dreaming of...
○ Demelza • Beatrix • Marigold • Artemis • Eviette • Tallulah • Lavender • Annabeth • Thessaly • Lyra • Clio ○
Caspian Sherlock Walter ○ Pandora Valencia Fae
○ Ptolemy Lysander Albert | Horatio Phoenix Arthur | Nikolai Emrys Altair | Artemus Dorian Hugo ○
Mister Men Combos ○ Little Misses Combos
○ "'Mycroft' is the name you gave me; if you could possibly struggle all the way to the end." ○
May 25th, 2014 12:21 PM #7Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2013
From the girls list:
* Lily probably would have been second for me if not hyphenated with Anne. There's nothing wrong with hyphenated names; I just don't personally like them.
From the boys list:
* such charming boy combos all around!1 amazing son: Theodore IsaacWhy yes, I probably should be working!
Benjamin * Sebastian * Ezra * Edmund * Henry * Hugo * Cormac * Andrew * Winston * Levi * Zev
Arabella * Aviva * Ariella * Maeve * Matilda * Eleanor * Catherine * Charlotte * Beatrice
May 25th, 2014 01:27 PM #9Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2013
I really like Emilia Sunday, and pp's suggestion of Juniper Florence. I don't like Lily-Anne Vesper because I dislike hyphenated names, Lily is too popular for me, and Vesper just makes me think of the scooter. Maebry is too cutesy for me, but I love Eloise.
I love all your boys names, but especially Quentin Atlas, Everett Gray and Brooks Wilder. Such handsome, dashing combos!