Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Cute, Fun, Girly

Our first child is joining us in August and she still is nameless!! For as long as I can remember I've loved names ending in -ie/-y; some of my favorites are Ellie/Elly, Emmie/Emmy, Rosie/Rosy, Millie/Milly, Evie/Evy, and Tillie/Tilly. However my husband said he flat out hates them and really hates them with our last name (which ends with a -y); I tried compromising and finding a full name with a nickname for one of my favorites but he still won't budge. He likes the "style" they are in but wants nothing ending in that sound (even if it is only a nickname).

We consider them cute, fun, and girly. Do you have any suggestions of names that are cute/fun/girly but don't end with -ie/-y?

Mom to James Daniel (10) William Joseph (8), Elise Marie (7), and Zachary Allan (1)
    http://letterstoauntkay.blogspot.com/

TTC #5
    Serena (Seri), Amy, Diana, Kate, Adele, Georgia, Audrey, Lucy, Linnea, Clara
    Thomas, Henry, Orin, Arthur, Samuel

DH's "approved" list:
    Seri, Amy, Diana, Lucy, Kate/Katie/Katherine, Audrey
    Thomas, Martin ("maybe")

First to mind was Lola!
    Then: Freya, Faye, Clover, Talia, Mira and Mela
    Others that may fit the bill:
    Gemma
    Meg
    Nora
    Amber
    Erin
    Mia
    Maya
    Reva
    Asha
    Thea
    Tova
    current favorite names:

Hugo/Zac/Eero/Reeve/Rafferty/Evander/Otto/Ralph/Otis/Rupert

Hattie/Reeva/Matilda/Winnie/Priya/Lola/Indigo/Thea/Mela

My first thought was Marie, but it ends in -ie, so it probably doesn't sound great with your last name.

Suggestions:
    Nova
    Kate
    Piper
    Anya
    Anna
    Freya
    Claire
    Ella
    Nina
    Kayla
    Kyla
    Olivia
    Elsa
    Willa
    Calla
    Sonya
    Not expecting, just love collecting names!

My name is Erin. I am 22 years old and I have loved baby names since I was 10.

Girl names: Juliet Grace, Madeleine Hope, Linnea Ruby, Stella Rose, Emilia Colette, Clara ?, Fiona Violet, Bridget Amelia, Lydia Charlotte Eden Elizabeth, Eliza ?, Evelyn ?

Boy names: Jonathan Rhys, Wesley Drew, Evan Robert, Joel ?, Quinn ?, Dawson Cole, Griffin Miles, Judah Nathaniel, Greyson Jeremiah, Roman Isaiah