Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    I just realized they didn't list Kim Possible for the ABOVE description. I listed her in the Pop Culture section, because I didn't see her name listed. At all.

A place in which i am king and you are all my precious underlings.....

Manny

I am INFURIATED by Manny's description. My mother's boyfriend, of whom I absolutely adore, is Manuel, but referred to as Manny, since it fits his friendly yet awkward personality. I'd like it to not be as offensive, please.
    Last edited by amaya_moonrae; June 16th, 2014 at 01:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by amaya_moonrae View Post
    I am INFURIATED by Manny's description. My mother's boyfriend, of whom I absolutely adore, is Manuel, but referred to as Manny, since it fits his friendly yet awkward personality. I'd like it to not be as offensive, please.
    It's not offensive....it's a play on a stereotype.
    haley/happy birthday to me/officially nineteen.

Girls: Doris, Georgiana, Amelia, Lillian, Edna, Clara, Minnie, Mabel, Arabella

Boys: Matthew, Christopher, Daniel, Louis, Ernest, James, Joshua, Harrison, Henry

~no matter what anybody tells you, words and ideas can change the world~

A place in which i am king and you are all my precious underlings.....
    Which, to me, is what makes it offensive. It probably is just me, and if I didn't know my dear Manny, I wouldn't have cared. I know that, since it's just his nickname, I shouldn't be making such a big deal, but that's how I feel. Of course, there is no need to please me, and it could be seen as funny by other Berries, but I don't like it.

Hmmm... I just wish that more multiple sources would be listed more often. For example, Pasha is Russian... but it's also Turkish. Kian is Irish, but it's also Persian. Soren is Scandinavian, but it's also Persian.
    Emiliana Pari Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Raphael
    Camellia, Valentina