Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

need help, due next month!

i just asked in the girls too, but we don't know the gender and we need help for both! I'm due in June and I have a son called Cooper Thomas from a previous relationship but this is mine and my fiance's first child together.

for a boy, we like:
    Dylan
    Jacob
    Aiden
    Elliott
    Jaiden
    Aaron

which one do you like best? and if you have any suggestions then we'd love to hear them. Middle will be either Matthew, Isaac or Daniel depending on the first name we choose

thanks!

These are all pretty nice - thoughts below.

Dylan - Good choice, nice name, know it's not your main concern but it sounds good with Cooper.
    Jacob - ditto Dylan. I'm assuming you know it's in the top 5 for popularity and aren't concerned. Double check that if you didn't know.
    Aiden - pleasant name. Is either #1 or #2 in most states, so ditto the thoughts for Jacob. It was originally spelled Aidan, which I think looks better, although I get that Aiden is the spelling most people know at this point.
    Elliott - Great name....I think I like this one the best for you.
    Jaiden - OK, I can't endorse this one. It has way less staying power than the others, is really just made up for its pleasant sound. And most people will spell it Jayden. Please go with Jacob for a similar beginning, or Aiden/Aidan for a similar ending.
    Aaron - good solid name.

Seems like you might like (and I can endorse):
    Eli
    Everett
    Hayden
    Jackson
    James
    Jameson
    Jay

Cooper Thomas & Dylan Matthew hands down

My favorites are

Dylan Matthew
    Jacob Mattias (for a twist on Matthew)
    Lee X

From your list, I really like Jacob Isaac and Elliott Matthew. Both would make great names.
    #1 on the way!
    Why yes, I probably should be working!

Benjamin * Sebastian * Ezra * Edmund * Henry * Hugo * Cormac * Andrew * Winston * Levi * Zev * Theodore

Arabella * Aviva * Ariella * Maeve * Matilda * Eleanor * Catherine * Charlotte * Beatrice