Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I love Thea and Ivy! I wouldn't personally want to use my name as my child's middle. I think there would be some confusion. However, Ayla is a very pretty name
    Finn | Felix | Noah | August | Amelia | Clara | Hazel | Florence

"You can't see me, can you? You look at me and you can't see me. Do you have any idea what that's like? I'm not on the phone, I'm right here. Standing in front of you. Please, just... just see me."
    - The Twelfth Doctor

and here I was thinking Casey was the boy version of Casey. Sounds odd on a girl. Nice though.

My g-mother's first name is my mom's middle. Then it went back to me as my first name and is now my daughter's middle name once again. I never thought twice because I wanted to honor gma and mom so it felt natural.

Ivy is getting so popular. How cute.

You carried that kid for 9 months and went thru hours of labor before giving birth. I think it's acceptable for the mom to name their babies after them. You earned the right to slap your nap on the kid. lol. Ayla is a beautiful name too.
    Not expecting, just love collecting names!

My name is Erin. I am 22 years old and I have loved baby names since I was 10.

Girl names: Juliet Grace, Madeleine Hope, Linnea Ruby, Stella Rose, Emilia Colette, Clara ?, Fiona Violet, Bridget Amelia, Lydia Charlotte Eden Elizabeth, Eliza ?, Evelyn ?

Boy names: Jonathan Rhys, Wesley Drew, Evan Robert, Joel ?, Quinn ?, Dawson Cole, Griffin Miles, Judah Nathaniel, Greyson Jeremiah, Roman Isaiah