Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

How do you feel about....?

Hunny told me recently our first girl (together) will be named Skylar.

Opinions on this name?
    Already have Audrey Claire and Idina Grace. Mid Name would be Rose.

Loving Verity at the moment...and would love that so much more. Thoughts?

First of all, I'm not a woman that likes to be "told" what to do. Don't you have a say in what you're going to name a child? Baby naming should be a joint effort and a name shouldn't be forced upon one parent without that parent loving it too. Skylar is a contemporary spelling of the original Dutch surname of Schuyler. I prefer the original spelling myself. Skylar is ok but it's not as memorable or distinctive as Audrey and Idina. Skylar sounds like she was named by a different set of parents. Verity is full of energy and it's a fave of mine. My preference would be Verity Rose rather than Skylar Rose. You may also like Felicity or Clarity.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

It personally is not my cup of tea- but naming should be a joint decision. It is not up to one person to determine a name (mother or father. I've seen it happen both ways.) I think Verity is a nice name, and clearly fits in with your style. Good luck .

It personally is not my cup of tea- but naming should be a joint decision. It is not up to one person to determine a name (mother or father. I've seen it happen both ways.) I think Verity is a nice name, and clearly fits in with your style. Amity is also lovely, and Verity Rose is a great name.

Verity is the better choice, love it! It's great with Audrey and Idina too.

Crushing on
    ♥ Rosa ♥ Milvi ♥ Elsie ♥ Flora ♥ Inga ♥ Adele ♥ Fionn ♥ Odin ♥ Ingo ♥ Thore ♥ Ellis ♥ Vilme ♥

among others

~ From Sweden - Feel free to ask if you want to know anything about Swedish names! ~