Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Oh my goodness... The Devil Wears Prada is the ultimate guilty pleasure book AND movie for me. I've read/watched it more times than I can count... sometimes skimming through the book for the good parts when I'm bored... I don't even know why I love it so much. I'm not even that into fashion and I don't wear makeup at all.

If sugary-sweet counts as GPish, I guess The Sound of Music too. It's been a favourite since I was 6 or 7, but I've never felt embarrassed about liking it. And Pride and Prejudice (2005), which some people would be ashamed of liking... also grew up with it, not so "guilty" either.
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Portia, Felicity, Juliet, Scarlett
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy

Oh boy! I have a LOT of these (guilty pleasures are my favourite pleasures)

The best/worst one has to be Willow.

@redwoodfey & @sleepysessha, Practical Magic is totally fab, just thinking about it is making me want Midnight Margaritas! And the Fifth Element is the movie they always used to use to check the quality on TVs... A random fact I learned from my tech nerd husband. I think its fabulous but isn't Chris Tucker as Ruby Rhod so annoying?!
    Last edited by truenature; May 22nd, 2014 at 03:53 AM.
    Azula "Zu" Rosemary
    July 2012
    Indira "Indy" Coral
    January 2014

/Katie

Freaky Friday, the one with Lindsay Lohan and Jamie Lee Curtis. I don't know why I love it so much, but I watch it when I'm not feeling great. I am also partial to The Cutting Edge - an early 90s movie about a hockey player turned figure skater - when I'm sick and need a feel-good film.

I also adore Clueless, but as I think it's fantastic, I don't feel guilty about it.
    Miriam ~ Helena ~ Estella ~ Beatrice ~ Anastasia ~ Alice ~ Marilla ~ Sarah
    Paul ~ Wesley ~ Walter ~ Edmund ~ Isaac ~ Abram ~ Gabriel

Trying for baby#1
    Avatar: Nathan Altman, Portrait of Anna Akhmatova

Purple Rain: When I really sit and think about it, the movie isn't spectacular but it makes me happy nontheless. I sometimes despise the age we live in so it's nice to transport myself into the 80s. Whenever I've had a bad day I grab a blanket and pop the dvd in

White Chicks: I have watched this so many times, I've lost count. It's cheesy, but never fails to make me laugh.

For me, it's got to be King Ralph. When I mention that I like this movie to people, they always cringe. I think it's hilarious though, and has an interesting plot line.

Quote Originally Posted by bonfireazalea View Post
    Oh my goodness... The Devil Wears Prada is the ultimate guilty pleasure book AND movie for me. I've read/watched it more times than I can count... sometimes skimming through the book for the good parts when I'm bored... I don't even know why I love it so much. I'm not even that into fashion and I don't wear makeup at all.

If sugary-sweet counts as GPish, I guess The Sound of Music too. It's been a favourite since I was 6 or 7, but I've never felt embarrassed about liking it. And Pride and Prejudice (2005), which some people would be ashamed of liking... also grew up with it, not so "guilty" either.
    I personally wouldn't count The Sound of Music or Pride and Prejudice as guilty pleasures, but I guess everyone has different views on things. I also liked The Sound of Music when I was little, I used to go around singing the songs from it, as much as I do now with Frozen (I'm not saying that Frozen counts as a guilty pleasure).
    I'm a Teenberry who is mad about names, royals & history. I'm not expecting, just collecting names.

Adelina Sophia ♕ Magdalena Élisabeth ♕ Isla Aveline
    Leo Xavier ♕ Alexander George ♕ Thomas Archie

See my lists of: Girls names, Boys names and Combinations!

Crushes: Charlene, Anneliese, Megan, Jean, Augustus and Adair
    GP Crushes: Welcome and Truman