Names Searched Right Now:

Thread: Captain Aggie

Captain Aggie

My friend works at a veterinary hospital, and they found some stray kittens. Mr. E and I decided to take one of these little creatures home with us. We're picking her up tonight. She's a calico, and only about a month old.

We're calling her Agatha. Her one eye is a little squinty like a pirate, so we've also been calling her Captain Aggie.

I don't know how to post pictures, but if I figure it out, I'll try to attach a picture so you can see her.
    xx - Claire Elisabeth Lynne - Juliet June - Rosemarie Louisa - Adriana Bex -
    xy - Jeffrey Erich - Simon James - Regan Grant - Graham Elliot -

That is a great name- I love Agatha. We also give our pets lots of different names. As a child, I had a dog, whose official name was Dozer, but was called Helicopter Pete, Doss Boss, Dossie, Ham Sam, Wibbidy Wabbidy, The Little Man from Albakirky and Morpheus, among other things. My current dog, Lily Cadmus, is also called Hero, Miss Pickles, JLo, Beyoncé, Kimmy K (as you may have guessed, she is quite bootylicious) and Twinkle Toes.

Captain Aggie has obviously gone to a good home, and her owners have great taste .

Eh, I can't post a picture, but I promise she's so stinking cute.
    Last edited by birdies; May 21st, 2014 at 11:48 AM.
    xx - Claire Elisabeth Lynne - Juliet June - Rosemarie Louisa - Adriana Bex -
    xy - Jeffrey Erich - Simon James - Regan Grant - Graham Elliot -