Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

need help with a cute girl sibset!! please :)

I'm due in 8 weeks with our 2nd baby girl and my husband and I do not agree on baby names. I'm looking for sibset suggestions!

I want something that is not popular/overused and definetly not in the top 100 (US).

our Daugter is Annslee (Anns- Lee) Belle. My hubby almost always refers to her by both her first and middle name.

his name suggestions for this baby have been
    Annabelle
    Anna
    Anastasia
    Isabelle
    Catherine
    Abigail

My favorite names are
    Maeve
    Marlowe
    Geneva
    Magdalen
    Mara

Non of which he likes. I'm fine with using a traditional name, as long as its not overused. I'm not really okay with the "ann" names because they just seem way to close to Annslee.

But I think he wants somethign "cutesy" to go along with Annslee Belle. Something that he could refer to her by both first and middle.

Any great suggestions?
    Last edited by belle2625; May 19th, 2014 at 10:35 AM.

Catherine Maeve would be really pretty. - although I think it doesn't really match your daughters name.

Geneva Isabel
    Abigail Maeve - same as Catherine.

I do agree about the Ann/Anna thing with your daughters name. Im curious as to where you found the name it's pretty, I'v never heard it before.

Suggestions
    Aurora
    Aurelia
    Eloise
    Bellatrix
    Calliope
    Delilah
    Demelza
    Eloise
    Emmeline (em-uh-leen)
    Freya
    Francesca
    Isabel or Isobel ( maybe a little more less popular as Isabelle).
    Isla (eye-la)
    Isadora
    Jessamine
    Jezebel (a guilty pleasure name of mine)
    Keziah
    Leonora
    Michaela
    Nadia
    Ophelia
    Polly Anna
    Priscilla
    Rosalie
    Seraphina
    Tallulah
    Yasmin
    Zarah

Thanks for your reply, i really think Bellatrix is cute but it might be too out there for hubby. I'm going to run it by him.

Thanks for the compliment on Annslee. I decided her name as a kid, after realizing 3 sets of grandparents have the middle names Ann and Lee. The traditional spelling is Ansley.

I like the Geneva Maeve or even Mae combo, i'm goign to see what he says about that as well. Geneva has sentamental value - its after the lake where we got engaged

The problem with Bellatrix is the Harry Potter conection. I personally wouldn't name my child the same as Bellatrix Lestrange.
    Current names:

Girls: ~ Freya ~ Rose ~ Violet ~ Everly ~ Fia ~ Gemma ~ Cora ~Clara~ Cecily ~
    Boys: ~ Darcy ~ Finn ~ Flynn ~ Owen ~ Benjamin ~ Oliver ~

oh i've never seen harry potter, good to know!