Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    I hadn't thought about Carly also being a nickname for Caroline! I like Callie too!

Remy would be lovely (as in Remington)
    Mommy to Ronan Sebastian
    ttc 2014

Melrose Abigail
    Larkin Graham

can't you convince hubby that the gun name is best in the middle spot just like brother????
    Cheers,
    alphabetters

My beautiful babies:
    Elena Rose (Ellie/Laney) 2011
    Felicity Iris Ruth (Lissy) 2012
    Archer Lawrence (Archie) 2014

Favourite future names: Broderick Pearson (Brock) or Griffin Pearson (Griffers) & Georgia Pearl (Gigi)

Benelli- (gun manufacturer), nn Elli, Nelli
    Carabine- named after Carabine à tige, nn Cara
    Melonite- (finish for guns) nn Mely
    Tennifer- (finish for guns) nn Tenny

Athena- goddess of wisdom, war strategy, and arts and crafts; nn Thena, Thea
    Maybe some names you can get from here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...rs_in_folklore

I would probably stay away from Magnum as a first name because of the condom reference. What about having the gun/"cool" name be put in the middle instead of as the first name?

lol or what about why not name her Maggie and have the nickname be Magnum? or name her Annie and have the nickname be Cannon?? Winnifred for the Winchester rifle?
    or go by name meaning... Alessia means defending warrior.

Anyone with an IQ would see that giving a child a name like Magnum would be giving them a disadvantage in life.. maybe compromise with the thought that if he truly wants a gun word name that is so "out there" then it has to be in the middle spot for her futures sake!!
    Cheers,
    alphabetters

My beautiful babies:
    Elena Rose (Ellie/Laney) 2011
    Felicity Iris Ruth (Lissy) 2012
    Archer Lawrence (Archie) 2014

Favourite future names: Broderick Pearson (Brock) or Griffin Pearson (Griffers) & Georgia Pearl (Gigi)