Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Edmund Henry is absolutely gorgeous (totally biased because my favourite boy combination includes both Edmund and Henry) – and what a great flow. I'm loving all of it.

In my opinion, none of the names you've listed can match the beauty of Edmund Henry – but obviously that's just me and my style that is different. I also don't necessarily think that names have to fit in style, just as long as they don't sound off together. I agree with @Mischa that out of all four, Calvin fits the best.

Some suggestions:
    Arthur
    August
    Colin
    Damien
    Dominic
    Duncan
    James
    Maximilian
    Peregrine
    Quentin
    Theodore
    Vincent
    Zelia/Elja • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a blog and a royalty blog.
    Exporting beautiful old Danish names, exotic Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names.
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Elessar/Valdemar Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Juno Catherine Françoise "Shazza"

I think Wesley fulfills your modern/old man sibset feel

But here are some other suggestions:

Arthur
    Archer "Archie"
    Alec
    Arlo
    August "Auggie/gus"
    Asa
    Bodhi
    Beau
    Brooks
    Boone
    Cassius (cash-us) "cash"
    Cyrus
    Callan
    Callum "Cal"
    Davis
    Dashiell "Dash"
    Felix
    Finnick
    Garrick
    Gunnar
    Heath
    Judah
    Jonah
    Kaius
    Lucian
    Leo
    Micah
    Murphy
    Oscar
    Patton
    Quaide
    Ronan
    Rocco
    Rhett
    Sterling
    Silas
    Seamus
    Thatcher
    Thaddeus
    Vaughn
    Valor
    Wallace "Wally"
    Warren
    Whittaker "Whitt"

Hope these help

Sorry for repeats

Also Hawthorne NN:Hawk would be pretty kick ass
    Last edited by ruesmom; May 19th, 2014 at 09:03 AM.

Thanks for the great suggestions everyone, I really appreciate your replies, and it's given me some good things to think about. I'm glad everyone likes Calvin, it's a name I'd never really even heard of, but the more I think on it, the more it grows on me, also it was my husband's suggestion, and he would just LOVE it if we went with one of his ideas! )

Baby #2 doesn't put you so far into having a naming trend that you need to only look at classic names, I'd say. Were you on #3, then maybe I'd be a little more hesitant, but you're in the clear.

Of your list I really like Calvin the best with Edmund. But I could also see Xander (Alexander obviously would be more classic variation) or Wesley, which despite its modern appeal has a sound to it that I think can mesh with old-fashioned boy names well. Fox is the only outlier for me. Could make for a spunky MN though!

Some suggestions (sorry for any repeats):

Alfred
    Amos
    Archer
    Arthur
    Atlas
    Barnaby
    Byron
    Charleston
    Cormac
    Damian
    Dexter
    Dominic
    Emile
    Ernest
    Everett
    Felix
    Franco
    Graham
    Grant
    Hector
    Hugh/Hugo
    Leland
    Lewis
    Magnus
    Malcolm
    Miles/Milo
    Mordecai
    Nicolai
    Oliver
    Oscar
    Oswin
    Quincy
    Reuben
    Samson
    Silas
    Thomas
    Victor
    Vincent
    Willem
    Everly Anais | Maren Astoria | Paloma Winter | Vita Olivine | Xanthe Lyra | Cleo Viviana | Gemma Eulalie | Ione Catalina | Lux Isadora | Elettra Phoebe | Delphine Kaia | Hesper Valentina | India Eleri | Juniper Zara | Ivy Atalanta

Harlan Rafferty | Lorcan Barnaby | Soren Felix | Atlas Tyrion | Zephyr Sebastian | Oberon Leo

"Life is far too important a thing ever to talk seriously about." - Oscar Wilde