Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

rethinking Waverly

I love that Waverly Marit honors my late grandma through both names and my mother-in-law by the middle name, but it's feeling off compared to my other favorites. I love so many names but there is a connection with Maebry Eloise, Emilia Sunday, Archer Finley, Quentin Atlas, and Everett Gray. I think the connection is not there with Waverly Marit, even though I dearly love the name and it is very special. We have been thinking about Coralie again. Coralie sounds close to my dad's nickname and the ocean is meaningful to us.

What are your thoughts of Coralie compared to Waverly.
    Maebry Eloise o Avia Juniper o Indie Rose Clementine
    Piers Lachlan o Roan August o Emerson Gray o Bennett Wolf
    -------------------- o -------------------- o ---------------------

heart my son

I like them both. They have very different vibes, but for me, I would have to vote Waverly. It sounds more professional... I can see Waverly running a Fortune 500 company. Coralie sounds more like a Disney princess to me.

I prefer Coralie. I think if you were able to feel like "that's the name" with your other favourites, you will know when you found the right one
    Polly

Ophelia "Ellie" | Penelope "Peppi" | Rose "Rosie"

August | Elliott "Otti" | Theo

I think either Coralie or Waverly would be great with the other names. I think I prefer Waverly, though. It sounds so friendly and sweet, and you're still getting some significant things in the combo - a family MN and the Wave in Waverly hearkens to the ocean. Ultimately though, it just depends on what you're most "feeling" at the moment.
    Harlan Rafferty ✦ Lorcan Barnaby ✦ Soren Felix
    ✗ Lists still under construction ✗

"Life is far too important a thing ever to talk seriously about." - Oscar Wilde

Maebry and Waverly are too similar in sound for my comfort level. I think Coralie is the better option. It's a sweet and dainty belle of a name!
    All the best,
    Mischa.