Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which offbeat nn do you like for Isadora?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rory

6 10.17%
  • Dot

15 25.42%
  • Zuzu

12 20.34%
  • Sadie

15 25.42%
  • Dory

11 18.64%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Which offbeat nn?

I'm searching for a spunky nn for Isadora... Something a bit offbeat and fun. So far I have come up with the list below (I realise some are not necessarily the most intuitive but I'm ok with that, not a fan of Dora and Izzy)

Dot
    Zuzu
    Dory
    Rory
    Sadie

What are your thoughts? any other out of the box nn spring to mind for Isadora?

I really like Zuzu as a nickname for Isadora. It seems rather spunky to me.
    new username @finch

Zuzu is cute. Wasn't that the name of the youngest daughter in It's a Wonderful Life?

Zuzu is adorable, and very fun. Love it! Isadora is quite pretty as well.
    Everly Anais | Maren Astoria | Paloma Winter | Vita Olivine | Xanthe Lyra | Cleo Viviana | Gemma Eulalie | Ione Catalina | Lux Isadora | Elettra Phoebe | Delphine Kaia | Hesper Valentina | India Eleri | Juniper Zara | Ivy Atalanta

Harlan Rafferty | Lorcan Barnaby | Soren Felix | Atlas Tyrion | Zephyr Sebastian | Oberon Leo

"Life is far too important a thing ever to talk seriously about." - Oscar Wilde

Dot! Dotty is particularly sweet too.

I like Zuzu in theory but I've spent a lot of time in Uganda where it translates roughly as ''peepee'' which I can't get over haha. I honestly don't really like any of the others, I guess Sadie might work.

What about Zadie? Isa? Zodie? Zizi?
    close to my heart ★ Billie Cordelia - Jemima Eilidh - May Margaret - Estella Agnes - Jessamine Martha
    Emmett Jack - Alec Huw - Wilfred Nicholas - Rufus Kielder - Harrison Tadhg - Robert Fox - Wes Oberon

unusable-beautiful; Virginia Eseld & Dolores Eithne . ''She was Lo, plain Lo, in the morning, standing four feet ten in one sock. She was Lola in slacks. She was Dolly at school. She was Dolores on the dotted line'. 'olivia; ''somewhat of an enigma'' (http://bigsistercomplex.tumblr.com/)