Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

unique girl name suggestions??

hi everyone, we've decided on the name Jericho if the baby is a boy but we havent decided on the girls name yet. Our list for a girl of names we liked has been made a lot shorter as we went through it together and now we only agree on Willow, Ava & Amelia but all of those names are too common and we want a name that is more unique

now that we've chosen Jericho, we want a name that will work well with it as we may have another baby in the future so even if we have a boy and we dont use Jericho now, we'd want to use it in the future.

We found some more unique names online but we're unsure about them. they are Landry, Cassia, Lilia & Kalissa.

What we would like is some more suggestions of unique names that you think would go with the boy name Jericho!

thanks

I love your top picks right now! My favorites are pretty similar to yours, so here are some unique ones that I like!

Sylvie/Sylvia
    Magnolia
    Clarity
    Lumina
    Cecelia/Celia
    Alida
    Amalia
    Evangeline
    Audra
    Thea
    Eve/Eva
    Flora
    Vivian
    Nora
    Lydia
    Zinnia
    Neve
    Talia
    Zara
    Isla
    Mira
    Louisa
    Cecily
    Delilah

Hope I could help!

If you wanted to run with biblical place names you could use Bethany
    Lee X

Alright I’m going to try unique and outside of the box even for NB. If you want something a little more inside the NB box I’m happy to give that a try too.

I think you could really find some very underused hebrew names for a girl that would go really well with Jericho but not feel too matchy.

My personal favorite name at the moment is Endora (used less than 5 times in the US last year - well most years) - “fountain, natural spring” (that said I also found a source that said it is Greek and means light so really who knows).
    Hadas - hebrew and means myrtle tree
    Agrippa - wild horse
    Drusilla - derived from a Celtic word for Strong
    Elisheba - Hebrew form of Elisabeth
    Milka - queen
    Orpha - Orpah was Naomi's second daughter-in-law in the Book of Ruth in the Old Testament.
    Zilpah - frailty
    MAJOR CONSTRUCTION ZONE
    newlywed!!! (not trying...yet)