Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Arianne Roselle

Arianne Roselle

Hello everyone!

It seems like ages since I've posted on here! It's been a very bittersweet time for us. I am happy to announce , however, that Arianne Roselle "Ana" has made her arrival. She was born on May 8th at 9:36 am

For those that hadn't followed my many, many threads or don't remember; we were searching for a French name, one preferably with the nickname "Ana" and after a long, long time finally fell in love with Arianne. Roselle is after my SO's grandmother and it all just fell into place for us. Although Roselle will never be able to hold Ana, she was able to FaceTime with her after she was born; we honestly could not think of a more perfect woman to honor in our daughter's name.

I just wanted to thank everyone who helped us (mainly me) and deal with my craziness! Without all of you, I honestly don't know if Ana would even have a name!

Congrats I think the princess/Audrey Hepburn in Roman Holiday was also called Arriane? Very pretty.
    My two precious girls:

Sophir@ Li

Av@leigh Beth Gwendolyn

Other name combinations I like:

Seth Daniel

Lilah-Rose

Its a stunning name ! Congrats !

Beautiful!
    Mommy to Konrad Wolfgang 12/31/13
    I've already got that naming fever again...
    Wilhelmina - Louisa - Rosalie - Franziska - Augusta - Hildie - Frieda
    Hugo - Kai - Alaric - Kilian - Desmond - Cormac - Arlo - Rufus
    GP : Edelweiss nn Ada

Congratulations! My grandmother passed away 4 weeks before my son was born--lovely that you chose to honor her and that she was able to 'meet' her!
    Cora Madeleine~Dahlia Vesper~Fiona Elspeth~Gwyneth Rosalie~Hazel Matilda~Margot Eliza~Sylvie Eloise~Vivienne Esme
    Arlo Vincent~Callum Ezra~Emmett Sebastian~Evander Leo~Julian Matteo~Lucian Xavier~Milo Everett~Theo Jameson