Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Clementine Annabelle Ross

26 59.09%
  • Clementine Violet Ross

18 40.91%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Which middle name?

We're having trouble deciding between two middle names. We've narrowed it down to two and decided we're not going to use 2 middle names. The choices:

Clementine Annabelle Ross
    Other people I've asked think this makes the name prettier. This is what my DF prefers. I feel like Annabelle ruins the charm/old feeling of Clementine.

Clementine Violet Ross
    This seems more classic/vintage to me and I really like it. I think Clementine and Violet go together well because they are from the same category/style.

We're trying to have our final decision by Tuesday!

Hands down, Clementine Annabelle.
    Maebry Eloise o Emilia Sunday o Annabel Birdie
    Piers Lachlan o Roan August o Gray Everett
    -------- o -------- ~ o ~ -------- o --------

heart my son

Clementine Annabelle flows better. I also feel that putting two plant / nature names together is just over doing it.
    Beatrix - Fleur - Minnow - Zelda - Fern - Winifred - Poet

Wolfgang - Atlas - Huck - Abraham - Ernest - Ulysses - Fox - Alasdair

I like Clementine Annabelle best for you. And I'm sure the dad would appreciate his "front-runner" being chosen. I don't think Annabelle takes anything away from Clementine in the least.
    Top Names

♀: Viveca Eulalie | Leonie Jemima | Orla Clementine | Mavis Eloise | Aziza Delphine
    | Priya Romilly | Fallon Ophelie | Saskia Noelle | Xanthe Estelle

♂: Harlan Rafferty | Ozias Everett | Archer Lorcan | Ciaran Barnaby | Hector Malachy

I suppose there's just taste - to me both Annabelle and Violet are lovely vintage names that are currently in vogue moreso than Clementine. Violet maybe even moreso than Annabelle. Clementine Violet does sound nice in flow, but I agree, it's a lot of plant in one name. I also think that it's a good compromise to go with his favorite for the middle if you can bear it since your favorite is up front. There's nothing bad at all about Clementine Annabelle.