Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I don't have kids yet but I grew up watching a lot of TV. Its always on and I watch hours a day. It has never done me any harm. I used to love watching Noddy, Tweenies, Postman Pat, Fireman Sam etc... when I was a kid. Now, I watch mostly crime dramas, documentaries and some comedy like Modern Family and the Simpsons.
    Sophie | 22 | England, UK
    science geek, crime-fiction buff, name nerd
    Not pregnant or TTC, just collecting!

Arthur John Frederick ~ o ~ Margot Sophie Anneliese
    ♂| Edmund | Rupert | Dashiell | Walter| Malcolm | Lionel | Barnaby | Calvin | Otis |
    ♀| Helena | Beatrice | Dorothy | Ramona | Gretel | Fiona | Juliet | Penelope | Susannah |

Matthew doesn't watch much TV. We've never had rules against it but we don't just put it on for him everyday all day, so the TV is usually off until he goes to bed, which is when my fiance and I sometimes chill out before we head to bed and watch a movie or something. We sometimes watch movies together with Matthew on weekends, which usually includes a Disney film, but when I think about it, that's probably all he watches, plus maybe 10 minutes of cartoons in the morning every so often. He does go to a childminder one day a week and I'm 80% sure that he probably watches stuff there, which is fine by me!
    Matthew Cassady - 2/10/2010
    Joseph Rainer (?) - Due Halloween 2014

Like the last poster said, we mostly keep the tv off except occasional 10 minutes of Mickey Mouse clubhouse or a family movie (which Lillian won't watch really) and as a treat, we watch the Yo Gabba Gabba "party in my tummy" segment on YouTube, which she gets incredibly excited for.

However, my BF is slightly addicted to the TV. More as background noise than anything. Lillian doesn't seem to pay attention, but I know she's taking it in as she'll turn to look at music now or notice if Mickey is on. I'd really prefer we didn't always have the tv on when he's home, but it's a work in progress.
    Lillian Elizabeth 6.16.13