Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

help with middle name for Wilder

I cannot shake Wilder but I cannot say for sure I could commit to him either. Wilder is very special to me. I have Wilder Thackeray and Wilder Pax as middle names now. I have also considered Wilder Boone, love Asher Boone, but Boone is a bit out-of-the-box. I am thinking I might be more comfortable with Wilder if I had a middle name that still fit with my favorites but a more comfortable name, for lack of a better word.
    Maebry Eloise o Avia Juniper o Indie Rose Clementine
    Piers Lachlan o Roan August o Gray Everett
    -------------- o -------------- o ---------------

heart my son

Quote Originally Posted by lovemysweeties View Post
    I cannot shake Wilder but I cannot say for sure I could commit to him either. Wilder is very special to me. I have Wilder Thackeray and Wilder Pax as middle names now. I have also considered Wilder Boone, love Asher Boone, but Boone is a bit out-of-the-box. I am thinking I might be more comfortable with Wilder if I had a middle name that still fit with my favorites but a more comfortable name, for lack of a better word.
    lovemysweeties
    I just read your other post that you're not sure if you're "too chicken or not" to use the name Wilder... I'm totally feeling the same way about naming my child Archer and I'm 35 weeks pregnant with him lol and husband is 100% decided I'm just a bit worried still... what do you think of Archer compared to for example Wilder and Fox? Is it the same, or do you see it as being any more usable? Or less usable?? My dd calls him Archie and my hubby is 100% sure of it and I think I would super regret it if I didn't use it, but still I'm worried!!
    Cheers,
    alphabetters

My beautiful babies:
    Elena Rose (Ellie/Laney) 2011
    Felicity Iris Ruth (Lissy) 2012
    Archer Lawrence (Archie) 2014

Favourite future names: Broderick Pearson (Brock) or Griffin Pearson (Griffers) & Georgia Pearl (Gigi)

Are you looking for a traditional sounding middle name like this:

Wilder Andrew
    Wilder Henry
    Wilder Charles
    Wilder George
    Wilder Philip

Something that's merely well known but not necessarily traditional like these:

Wilder Brandon
    Wilder Kyle
    Wilder Jason
    Wilder Preston
    Wilder Joshua

Or something more along these lines- more what's popular (relatively speaking) now:

Wilder Declan
    Wilder Elliot
    Wilder Ronan
    Wilder Mason
    Wilder Lucas

@alphabetters: If I may butt in, I think Archer is great, and I don't think it's wild in the least (possibly since it's so close to Arthur, a very old name), it just sounds fresher.
    Name list currently being rebuilt!

"Life is far too important a thing ever to talk seriously about." - Oscar Wilde

Ladies: Lucy Josephine, Emilia Margaret, Audrey Lucille

Gentleman: Morgan Zachary, Gavin Thomas, Avery Glen

Quote Originally Posted by alphabetters View Post
    lovemysweeties
    I just read your other post that you're not sure if you're "too chicken or not" to use the name Wilder... I'm totally feeling the same way about naming my child Archer and I'm 35 weeks pregnant with him lol and husband is 100% decided I'm just a bit worried still... what do you think of Archer compared to for example Wilder and Fox? Is it the same, or do you see it as being any more usable? Or less usable?? My dd calls him Archie and my hubby is 100% sure of it and I think I would super regret it if I didn't use it, but still I'm worried!!
    I adore Archer. I go back and fourth with Asher and Archer. That is the funny thing. I could use Archer (or Asher) without a thought but worry about Wilder. I personally could not use Fox, even though I love the combo she has of Fox Alexander James. I see Archer more useable than Wilder and Wilder more usable than Fox. I wonder why I view Archer and Wilder differently. Actually this conversation makes me less concerned about Wilder.

I think it's so sweet that your daughter calls him Archie. I think you should for sure use Archer. I can easily see Archer on a boy and on a man.
    Maebry Eloise o Avia Juniper o Indie Rose Clementine
    Piers Lachlan o Roan August o Gray Everett
    -------------- o -------------- o ---------------

heart my son