Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Nicknames for Antoinette

I've recently become charmed with the name Antoinette - there's something quite regal, feminine, and historical about it that I love - and have been trying to think of nns, but the only one I've been able to come up with is Nettie. Any suggestions?

Megan l 21 l Elementary School Teacher l Writer l Not ttc right now, just collecting

Aspen l Nadia l Lydia l Ellen l Elizabeth l Caroline l Johannah l Anya l Nola
    James l River l Phoenix l Braxton l Logan l Robert l Hunter l Wilder l Noah l Brady

Arabella, Thibault, Sophia, Alfred, Eleanor, Rémi, Charlotte, Achille, Olivia, Clement, Elizabeth, Frederick, Maud, Benedict, Adèle.

Antoinette is a lovely yet enchanting name! i love that it has that victorian time feel to it. the only nicknames that come to mind are
    Toni and Nettie
    Good luck!

Oh, I love the suggestions of Toni, Annie, and Etta! Thanks so much. Any more?

Megan l 21 l Elementary School Teacher l Writer l Not ttc right now, just collecting

Aspen l Nadia l Lydia l Ellen l Elizabeth l Caroline l Johannah l Anya l Nola
    James l River l Phoenix l Braxton l Logan l Robert l Hunter l Wilder l Noah l Brady

I love Etta! Nan could be cute too.