Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Great suggestions kyemsma!

I LOVE:
    Eliza- Longtime favorite, but the commonality of Elizabeth, though a classic, makes me fear she will be one of many Elizas.
    Jane- I love this, but I always think "Plain Jane." I'm afraid she's not quirky enough next to Jude and Quinn.
    May- Do you think it would be odd to have a child named May if she wasn't born in May? How do you like Mae?
    Pearl
    Rose

Haha, I think you and I are kindred spirits - part of your username is my last name, and I have Jude, Theo, Rory, and Everett on my list for boys, too.

Since that's the case - raid my list! Here are some of my favorites - maybe one or two will stick with you, too!

Shea
    Nina
    Luka
    Saige
    Ella
    Grier
    Scout
    Veda
    Tess
    Nola
    Arlo
    Rowan
    Fiona
    Bevin
    Story
    Juno
    Married Feb. 2012 - babies soon?

Girl favorites: Scout, Rowan, Autry, Georgia
    Boy favorites: Arlo, Flynn, Jackson, Jericho

OMG- is your last name Avocado!?

Thanks for sharing your great list! I love how quirky these are, just what I was looking for. I'm really digging:
    Saige
    Tess
    Arlo- This is very cool and different. Arwen/ Arden have also caught my attention lately.
    Fiona
    Juno- Love this as well as Junia, and June.

Ya figured me out - I can't tell you how many times people crack up laughing when I have to show them my ID. The good news is, no one ever thinks it's fake - that'd be like picking "McLovin'" all over again.
    Married Feb. 2012 - babies soon?

Girl favorites: Scout, Rowan, Autry, Georgia
    Boy favorites: Arlo, Flynn, Jackson, Jericho

Thank you! I love short and sweet names, so a lot of my favorites are on this list.

As for Eliza, I understand your concern. However, I believe its ranking is at 200, so it shouldn't become too popular anytime soon.
    Jane- Yes, maybe she is not quirky enough.
    May- If the child is not born in May, I do not think it is odd, as the name May is quite well known, But I do love Mae!
    Last edited by kyemsma; May 13th, 2014 at 01:36 PM.
    From our ancestors come our names, but from our virtues our honors. ~ Proverb

Classics: Caroline, Catherine, Elizabeth, Benjamin, James, Luke
    Celtic flair: Annabel, Claire, Maeve, Liam, Patrick
    Short & Sweet: Grace, Jane, Rose, Jack, Leo