Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    While I adore all of the names on your list! I get such a girly vibe from both Elena and Felicity that I feel some of the more feminine options would match the sibset better. (I think they all work with Archer, honestly. He's pretty versatile) In particular, Aurelia, Mirabel, Annalise, Adeline, Celeste, and Georgia would complete the sibset rather spectacularly. I would personally avoid Eliza and and Brielle, because of their slight resemblance to Elena. Good luck! Your sibset is one of the nicest I've seen, so I look forward to hearing what you decide for the new addition.
    ~ Larissa

Amaryllis Joy
    Savannah Mayfair ~ Bellamy June
    Isla Reverie ~ Holiday Elise ~ Cordelia Maple
    Sage Aurora ~ Madeline Story ~ Laszlo Oliver ~ Darwin Blake
    Gideon Levi ~ Fisher Gray ~ Jasper Elias
    Simon Apollo ~ Orlando Archer
    Phineas Jack

Crushing hard... Saylor Adeline ... Siri Genevieve ... Penrose Elizabeth

Quote Originally Posted by larkub101 View Post
    While I adore all of the names on your list! I get such a girly vibe from both Elena and Felicity that I feel some of the more feminine options would match the sibset better. (I think they all work with Archer, honestly. He's pretty versatile) In particular, Aurelia, Mirabel, Annalise, Adeline, Celeste, and Georgia would complete the sibset rather spectacularly. I would personally avoid Eliza and and Brielle, because of their slight resemblance to Elena. Good luck! Your sibset is one of the nicest I've seen, so I look forward to hearing what you decide for the new addition.
    What a lovely compliment, thank you!!! These are all the girl names that I personally love, and as many of them have gotten vetoed from my hubby I was just curious what other nameberries thought of the ones that had previously been vetoed from me ever bringing them up, if that makes sense lol.
    Cheers,
    alphabetters

My beautiful babies:
    Elena Rose (Ellie/Laney) 2011
    Felicity Iris Ruth (Lissy) 2012
    Archer Lawrence (Archie) 2014

Favourite future names: Broderick Pearson (Brock) or Griffin Pearson (Griffers) & Georgia Pearl (Gigi)

Quote Originally Posted by scarletsage View Post
    Thank you!!
    Cheers,
    alphabetters

My beautiful babies:
    Elena Rose (Ellie/Laney) 2011
    Felicity Iris Ruth (Lissy) 2012
    Archer Lawrence (Archie) 2014

Favourite future names: Broderick Pearson (Brock) or Griffin Pearson (Griffers) & Georgia Pearl (Gigi)

Elena, Felicity Archer

Aurelia - a gorgeous name. Has a stately, Roman feel.
    Mirabel - my favorite of your list. I adore this name, particularly with siblings.
    Amara - always disliked it. the a/"uh" sound feels superfluous, and "mar" means bitter in my native language.
    Indira - I like the sound of India better, but Indira has considerably less baggage. Indie is a cute nickname. Doesn't flow with sibset, though.
    Augusta - works nicely with sibset, but not my favorite name.
    Annalise - meh.
    Willa - Willow would work better with siblings.
    Amedea - I adore Amedeo for a boy, but I've never warmed up to the female version. Sticks out with siblings, too.
    Adeline - meh. Works nice with siblings, but kind of boring.
    Brielle - a chopped-off version of Gabrielle.
    Waverly - dislike.
    Eliza - I prefer Elisabeth.
    Juniper - cute.
    Celeste - okay, but a bit dated.
    Rhiannon - dislike.
    Summer - bland.
    Roxanne - dislike.
    Georgia - not a fan, but works with sibset.
    Amedeo Enjolras Aristotle Leonardo Archer Olivier Mischa Liam Caspian Benedict Theodore Fitzwilliam
    Rosalie Evangeline Mirabelle Ophelia Alice Elisabeth Stella Titania Artemis Cicely Margarethe Thalia Astrid