Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    my girls are all in one room and often all in one bed (Quinn's crib) but I figure as long as everyone is getting a good night sleep it works. When they do wake up at night the other 2 seem to sleep it in less it after 5 am then every one is up and I know that there will be naps for all in the afternoon. the twin will share the other bedroom when they arrive.

My girls share and funnily enough have slept better sharing (since aged 6months and 2.5) than apart. I think they like the company. They are both still in cots so no risk of Agnes lovingly smothering Felicity with teddies etc.
    Thrilled to be mother to @gnes Ei1ish Madeline and Fe1icity Bridget Be@trice

If we'd had boys the list was: Godfrey, Seamus, Alexander, Michael, Felix, Peter, Ignatius & Sebastian.

Quote Originally Posted by norbury View Post
    My girls share and funnily enough have slept better sharing (since aged 6months and 2.5) than apart. I think they like the company. They are both still in cots so no risk of Agnes lovingly smothering Felicity with teddies etc.

I could keep Azula in her crib for a while while they adjust, she's not climbing out or anything. I hadn't even really thought about the possibility of smothering - it could definitely happen, she loves to give her sister teddies & blankets.
    Azula "Zu" Rosemary
    July 2012
    Indira "Indy" Coral
    January 2014

/Katie

I say put them in the same room as soon as the baby starts sleeping through the night if you intend for them to eventually share a room. The less transition, the better.