Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Middle Name For Roland

I'm currently crushing on the hypothetical sibling set of Alaric Matthew, Sebastian Rhys and Roland, but I'm not quite sure what I would pair with Roland. Some middles I've thought of are James, Theodore and Elijah. I want to keep James and Elijah as first names, so I don't think I'd pair Roland with them.

Matthew and Rhys are both to honor family, but there are no one else I want to honor. My signature shows off my taste pretty well. I tend to lean towards classic names with a long history of use and avoid trydny and modern inventions.

Suggestions please!
    Dany (Also known as Athena Danielle)
    Could you check out these threads? I'll return the favor.
    Link
    Link

Rosemary Gloria ~ Lilith Seraphine ~ Alaric Matthew ~ Henry Marcellus ~ Sebastian Rhys

My daughter Roland axel picked out.

Maebry Eloise o Piers Lachlan
    Emma ? o Lily ? o Grace ?
    Charlie Hawthorne o Jack Wilder o Finn Archer
    -------------- o -------------- o ---------------

heart my son

Some current considerations:

Cora Madeleine | Etta Rosalie | Hazel Miranda | Margot Eliza | Sylvie Coraline | Vivienne Esme
    Archer Daniel | Callum Sawyer | Emmett Sebastian | Ezra Byrne | Leo Vincent | Rhys Anderson

Thank you everyone for the suggestions!

@tcathleen
    I do like Aksel(I prefer this spelling), but not enough to use myself.

@lovemysweeties
    You suggested two of the names I have on my list for a third brother! I didn't even think about pairing them up before, but they work well.

Roland Oliver - I like Roland Oliver, but I'm not sure about the double ol- sounds.
    Roland Felix - My sister used Felix for a cat so I always think cat when I hear/see it.
    Roland Ambrose - I'm not a fan of Ambrose.
    Roland Archibald - I like Archibald. I'm not sure if I like it enough to use.
    Roland Cassius - One of the names I thought would go well with Alaric, Sebastian and Roland. I really like this one.
    Roland Barnaby - Another name I thought of for a brother. I ditched it because I'm not a fan of Barney, but I like it with Roland. Does the combo seem too old fashioned?
    Roland Ferdinand - I'm not a fan of Ferdinand.
    Roland Lucien - I dropped Lucien/Lucian as a possible brother because the ending is similar to Sebastian. I really love Lucien/Lucian though. Hmmm. I might add it back on since this is all hypothetical.
    Roland Thaddeus - I like Thaddeus, but not for myself.
    Roland Arthur - I really like Arthur. I don't think it flows very well though.
    Roland Magnus - I'm not a fan of Magnus.

@emsky
    I've heard and know of Orlando, but I prefer Roland.

Roland Marius - I like Marius, but not for myself.
    Roland Xavier - I"m not a fan of Xavier
    Roland Percy - I like Percy, but I LOVE Perseus. I'm not sure if it works with Roland though.
    Roland Everett - I'm not a fan of Everett.
    Roland Wesley - I like this one. The flow isn't the best, but it could grow on me.
    Roland Victor - Masculine for of my sister in laws name.
    Roland Timothy - I love Timothy, but not with Roland.
    Roland Tobias - I like Tobias, but enough to use myself.
    Roland Bennett - This was the name of my grandmothers ex-husband. I like it, but not enough to use.
    Roland Spencer - I like Spencer, but not for myself.
    Roland Pierce - I'm not a fan of Pierce.

Thanks again everyone! So far I have five combos to think over.
    Dany (Also known as Athena Danielle)
    Could you check out these threads? I'll return the favor.
    Link
    Link

Rosemary Gloria ~ Lilith Seraphine ~ Alaric Matthew ~ Henry Marcellus ~ Sebastian Rhys