Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which One is Your Favourite?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • Evanthe

46 50.00%
  • Astoria

40 43.48%
  • Dreama

3 3.26%
  • Violante

1 1.09%
  • Dahl

0 0%
  • Brunhilde

2 2.17%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

My Top 6 (Narrowed Down my List) - Which One is Your Fave?

I am re-doing my poll because I regret having chosen to close the last one so early. I am going to keep this one open for a little longer and I have narrowed down my list just a tad.

Names taken out:

X Adelaide - The top name with the most votes in the last poll was Adelaide, but I have decided to take this name out, for I no longer seem to like the name as much as I did before (Adelaide is now #13 on Nameberry and that is just a tad too common for me)
    X Carrington
    X Leyre
    X Leire

The remaining names for the poll are:
    Evanthe
    Astoria
    Dreama
    Violante* (I would rather not hear opinions about this name being too close to violent or that you personally disagree with it; it is a legitimate name (still used in royal family lines to this day) and its meaning in French holds no significance for me because I am not French)
    Dahl
    Brunhilde

I would like to know which one is your favourite out of these top six Any comments/suggestions/opinions are welcome! Thank you in advance berries!
    Last edited by anz89; May 10th, 2014 at 06:21 AM.

None of them are particularly my style, but Evanthe seems the most wearable to me.
    Astoria has a couple of cute nicknames to go with it, but it does start with the Ass sound, which puts me off it a bit.
    Dreama just looks like a creative spelling of the word dreamer to me, I don't know if it's a legit name or not but it looks made up; Violante also looks a bit made up, like Violet (which is a name I'm not all that keen on) wasn't good enough, and also I wouldn't know how to pronounce it - is it meant to be said like the word violent or with the -e pronounced, like vio-lan-tuh?
    Dahl to me is a surname, I was a big fan of the author Roald Dahl as a kid so that's my association with it.
    Brunhilde would probably be my second option, as it's a legit girls' name, though it reminds me of a German grandmother. Maybe better as a middle, something like Evanthe Brunhilde?

Anna Katherine * Lydia Ellen * Zoe Madeleine * Phoebe ___ * Imogen ___ * Emilia ___
    Samuel * Thomas * Charlie * Reuben * Oliver * George

My favorite would be Astoria because I could call her Story, which is very special to us. May I suggest Adeline? Adeline is beautiful, has vintage charm, and offers several nickname possibilities.
    Piers Lachlan Wilder
    Charlie Bennett Wolf
    Oliver Henry Birch
    Crispin Everett Gray
    Declan Theodore August
    Sophie Elizabeth Fable
    Grace Margaret Birdie "Birdie"
    Emma Jane Magnolia
    Tilly Annabel Vesper or
    Lily Anne Vesper
    Edie Rose Clementine

heart my son

Evanthe is my favorite by a country mile!
    ♥ Margaret Mary ♥

Les Dames
    Ada ♥ Beatrice ♥ Christabel ♥ Cordelia ♥ Dorothea ♥ Elisabeth ♥ Frances ♥ Harriet ♥ Ida ♥ Iris ♥ Jessamine ♥ Joy ♥
    Mary ♥ Matilda ♥ Nora ♥ Olive ♥ Pearl ♥ Rosabel ♥ Rose ♥ Rosemary ♥ Sarah ♥ Thessaly ♥ Violet

Les Messieurs
    Abel ♥ Archer ♥ Asher ♥ August ♥ Beau ♥ Benedict ♥ Edmund ♥ Fletcher ♥ Francis ♥ Gabriel ♥ Isaac ♥ Joah ♥ John ♥ Josiah ♥ Jude ♥
    Nathanael ♥ Nicholas ♥ Noah ♥ Raphael ♥ Reuben ♥ Samuel ♥ Sebastian ♥ Tobias ♥ Zachariah

I think Astoria is very pretty, a close second would be Evanthe!
    Beautiful baby girl who changed our world: Nettie Claudia Appleby ~ 25th of July 2014

Bryony|Lydia|Vera|Petra|Imogen|Sadie|Monica|Georgi ana|Anneliese|Zara|Clara|Adeline|Lois|Sophia|Elena |Aurora|Lucille|Erica|Mercy|Blythe|Felicity

Jude|Oscar|Xavier|Patrick|Bart|Felix|Nathaniel|Fre derick|Isaac|Evan|Theodore|Adam|Jasper|Callum|Ezra |Ezekiel|Henry|Samson|Niall|Percy|Barney|Seamus|Ha velock