Names Searched Right Now:

Names for pet rats!

I will be getting two pet rats soon and I am super excited but having the hardest time thinking of names! Boy names are easy but I am 99% sure I will choose two females and girl names seem impossible! I think it would be cute to do a pair name or theme name (example:salt and pepper, Jack and Daniel etc) but it doesn't have to be that. I don't really like most human names on pets. I love hockey but all hockey names I think of are too manly sounding or just weird/lame. I don't want to name my girls Stick and Puck haha

The main idea I'm running with is names from my favorite book, Too Kill a Mockingbird.

I really like either Scout and Jem (I know Jem is a boy but I think this could work for a female pet since it sounds like gem)

Or I like Boo and Radley or Boo and Scout

My boyfriend likes the idea of video game names like Peach, Daisy, Zelda, Dixie (Dixie Kong) but I'm kinda meh on that

Random names I like are Dot, Speck, Maisey, Remy, Saavy, Sugar... basically simple and sweet names

I will most likely wait till I get them to see what fits them but any feedback (especially on the Mockingbird name ideas) out suggestions would be great. Thanks!
    Last edited by ad10; May 10th, 2014 at 01:33 AM.
    Ladies: Lucy Josephine, Emilia Margaret, Audrey Lucille

Gentleman: Morgan Zachary, Gavin Thomas, Avery Glen

Dolce & Gabbana or Brandi and Bacardi or Betty and Veronica could be a nice girl set of rats
    Bonnie and Clyde or Boris and Natasha or Athena and Zeus could be nice for one of each
    Ben and Jerry or Bob and Dylan for boys
    Rats can be great pets I have heard but we spend a lot of time money and energy keeping them away here

I had two female rats named Sophie and Mei after characters from Ghibli films. Any TV shows or films you particularly like?

I think Maisey and Dot would be really cute.